Chapter 2: Love Triangle

/PHOTO/S ARE/IS NOT MINE CREDITS TO THE OWNER/S/

REN'S POV

Mizuku is not yet awake. I'm happy that her surgery was a success but i'm also sad because she has an amnesia.

I'm here at school now. Me and Ryouta are 4th year high school student at Xxxx Academy. One week and Mizuku is not yet awake.

It's our Math class and i'm bored. I want to see Mizuku soon. Mizuku, please wake up we are all worried about you.

CRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!!!

"Class dismissed"

"Ren-kun!" Mizuku's friend came to me.

"Hai?"

"Can you give this sunflower to Mizu-chan? My okaa-sama is calling for me so i can't give it Mizu-chan" she asked and i just nodded.

"That's right, i remembered. Mizuku likes sunflowers because she thinks it looks innocent" Ryouta said and i also remembered.

"I should pick three in our flower shop then" Leona just popped out.

"LEO!" I shouted, surprised.

"Is it forbbiden to enter the fourth year's room now?" she asked, laughing.

I rolled my eyes when she laughed at me.

"Where's Sera?" Ryouta asked.

"She's waiting for Mizu to wake up. She went first because I was on duty today." Leona replied.

"Ah, Leona why did you just say that you'd pick three sunflowers?" I asked.

"Get Well Soon, three words three of them?" She explained and the three of us went directly to the hospital where Mizuku is.

After 2 hours of talking at Mizuku's room.

It seems like Sera and Ryou are fighting.

"Oi, stop that" Leo is trying to calm them. "It's not my fault!!" Sera shouted and she's now crying.

Ryouta stopped because she saw Sera crying. "Sera, i didin't mean it" Ryouta said, feeling guilty.

He was about to touch her but Sera glared at Ryou.

"Don't touch me!!" Sera shouted while crying.

"Falling in love with you is not my intention!! It was my heart who decided that!!" Sera shouted and ran outside. "Sera!!" i shout as i run to follow her.

"Sera..." Ryouta also followed.

LEONA'S POV

"Ren... I know you have always loved Mizu and i don't even stand a chance against her. I wish i'm strong like Mizu so i could confess to you. But... It just hurts... Seeing you worried about Mizu... Just hurts..." I whisper as I look at Mizu while preventing my tears to fall.

Ryouta came back so I stared at him seriously. He sat down while avoiding any eye contact with me. "I didn't even consider how Sera felt" he whispered.

"Ryou.." i called while looking at him, worriedly.

"I always knew about her feelings for me but i just keep on talking about Mizuku and didn't even think of her feelings..." he sighed.

"Ryou you like Mizu, Sera likes you, Ren likes Mizu, and i like Ren. Love triangle huh?" I chuckled. Ryouta glanced at me.

"I'm stupid, right?" Ryouta asked.

"You bet" I said and smiled at him.

"Hey, Leo, what did you like about Ren?" He asked.

"What else? His attitude. He's kind, acts stupid, but really smart, he loves soccer and basketball, he's cute, he's handsome and most of all... I like his smile" i said but Ryouta laughed at me.

"What's so funny?" i asked, pissed but he's still laughing.

REN'S POV

"Sera, he said it himself. He didn't mean it" i said, trying to calm Sera.

"Umm... Ren.." Sera called.

"What is it?" i replied.

"Can i call you Onii-chan?" she asked.

"Of course" i said and she hugged me.

"Onii-chan.. Arigatou. Thanks for understanding me" she said and removed her arms around me.

"Love triangle" Sera said and she ran again!

"Oi! Sera!!" i shouted but i'm too tired to follow her.

"Love triangle? Onii-chan? Leona, Mizuku, Sera? Me and Ryouta?" i whispered to myself while thinking.

"AH!! Leona likes i don't know, Sera likes Ryouta, Ryouta likes Mizuku, i like Mizuku and Mizuku likes?" I said, talking to myself.

"Love Triangle. Maybe not just triangle" i said.

"I need to wait for Mizuku, I can't let Ryou make his moves while Mizu's not awake. That guy's sly." I laughed and started walking back to the room.

"I'm always waiting for you Mizuku" I whispered.

"People can really change. When they're far away from each other, their hearts will CHANGE" a voice of a girl whispered but when I turned my back there's no one there.

Before I opened the door a girl whispered again, "The worst feeling is not being lonely, it is being forgotten by someone you can never forget" what?

I went inside and asked Leona, "Did a voice of a girl whipered to you too?" I asked and she looked scared.

"Yeah... She's like saying that I should change the way I want it" she said while looking down.

"When you turned your back, there's no one there right?" I asked.

"Uh.. yeah" she said.

Just who is that mysterious girl?

To be continued...