Chapter 4: Lizzy

A/N: Amamiya Rhythm is already a name of an anime character in Pretty Rhythm series so i will change her name. Sorry for the trouble.

LEONA'S POV

"Sera-chan, are you going home with me? Okaa-chan is preparing curry" I asked.

"Hai. I'll just fix this, Leona" she said while arranging the orange juice.

"Shouldn't we stay here for a bit?" I asked Sera-chan. "Ah. You're right. I'm gonna wake them" Sera-chan said.

"Onee-chan" a voice of a girl whispered at me. The voice sounds familiar. "Lizzy.." I mumbled and it seems Sera heard it.

"What's wrong Leo? Isn't Liz-chan at Korea?" Sera-chan said. Ah, that's right. We had a fight.

"Ahhhh... I miss my imoto! Lizzy.. Will you come back already?" I said and I was shocked because of what I saw. A familiar face.

A girl standing. "As you wish onee-chan!" Lizzy!! "Lizzy!! When did you come home?!" I asked while hugging her.

"Eh?! Didn't papa tell you?" She asked. "Geez... Papa aho!" Lizzy shouted. I missed this girl. So much. I missed her teased face.

"Onee-chan. Gomene, it was my fault" Lizzy said while looking down. "Iya. Lizzy, it's onee-chan's fault" I smiled and Liz hugged me.

"Liz?!!" Ren shouted with a shocked tone.

"Woah! Ren-niisan! Man, you grew ugly. Ahaha!" Liz teased Ren as always.

"Lizzy!!" Ren shouted with, pissed.

"Ryouchi" Liz mumbled and she looked at Ryou. Wah. I forgot. I really forgot Ryou.

This little sister of mine likes Ryou. "Lizzy?" Ryou said while looking at Liz  asked curiously.

"Haha.. Why are you so weird Ryouchi? It's me! L-I-Z-Z-Y! Amamiya Liz at your service!" Wah. She became more lively.

"Hahaha.... Liz!" Ryou shouted while hugging Liz.

"Ahggmm.. Am I being forgotten here?" Sera-chan asked with an annoyed tone.

"Serachi! Waah.. I missed you too onee-san!" Liz said and she hugged Sera-chan. "Uhg. Why is the other one not hugging me like what HE did at Liz" she really emphasized he.

"Serachi. Do you like my Ryouchi?" Woah. You shouldn't said that in front of her. Personally. You're so damn dead Liz. Baka.

"What the hell are you saying Lizzy?!" Uh. Oh. Here comes Sera. When Sera gets angry, she loses control of herself and has no idea of what she's saying. "Ah.. Imoto. You stay away" I said.

"SERA!! CAN YOU CALM DOWN?!" I shouted and it seems like she returned back to the kind and shy Sera-chan. "Ahh... Gomenasay.." Sera said.

"It's okay~" Ryou said and pinched Sera-chan's nose that made her blush like a tomato. "Ah, Serachi! When did you become a tomato?!" Oh. Is Lizzy even thinking?

"Yaaaa.. Yobo" yobo???!!! What honey??! "Oi imoto. What honey are you saying?" I asked Liz and she looks like she's about to laugh.

"Ooh. So you remember some korean words. Onee-chan" I have a strange feeling about this topic.

"Cut it out. Ne, imoto aren't you going to say hi to Mizuku?" I asked her.

"Oh that's right. Arigatou nee-chan" she said while smiling widely. "Mizuchi. Have a nice dream. You'll wake up, I promise"

"O-of course Mizuku will wake up! Wha-what are you saying Lizzy?" I asked nervously and she looked at me with a serious face.

"You can't predict the future. You don't know what will happen. When a person is in a coma you don't know when she or he will wake up. Don't underestimate me. I studied hard about medicine besides, we are a doctor's daughter" Lizzy said.