Epilogue

MIZUKU's POV

After 1 year..

"Rain! Wait for me!" I shouted while running towards the idiot but he keeps on running away from me!

"You think i'm stupid enough to stop running?! I'll call Ryouta, i swear!" I immediately stopped and walked away from him. Right, Ryouchin.

"Urgh. Don't ever talk to me!" He shouted, I faced him and stuck my tongue out. He glared at me so i ran away.

The reason why we're running? It's because Rain stole my first place in class! I was the first honor back then!

"Oops! Gomena-"

*Dug dug dug* *Dug dug dug*

"Watch it" The guy who I bumped said coldly and walked away. I touched my chest to feel my heart beating so fast. Weird. Didn't even apologize, huh?

Guys.. Really. I can't understand them.

I saw Liz clinging to Rei-chan's arm. Wooohoo!

"Ehem!" They both looked at me but i smiled at them. 

"What's wrong?" Rei-chan asked me.

"Are you two going out?" I asked and i looked at Rei-chan whose face is in shock, his face turned red, while Liz... I bet she didn't get what i mean.

"Yeah! We're about to go out and go home!" I face palmed myself.

"Uh. Nevermind. Bye!" I waved at them and ran towards my locker.

"Yo!" Ryouchin greeted and i did bro fist with him. "Are you going home?" He asked and i nodded.

"Mind if i take you home?" He asked but i just nodded again. He looks weird. Why? Because he just high fived the air. Weird kid.

"Let's go?" I asked. We went to the parking lot and saw Ryouchin's car.

It was supposed to be Ren-niisan's car.

---

"Bye" I waved at him and he waved back.

"I'm home" I was shocked about what I just said.  Why would i say that? Mom and dad are not even here. Always.

They always work outside the country. Saying that this is for my own good. Why can't they even notice that i get lonely?

I only talk to my pets. I'm not even close to the maids. I'm always lonely.

It's Christmas and i'm alone.

I sighed.

*Ding! Dong!*

"Hime-sama! You have a visitor!" Stella shouted so I ran towards the door.

"R-rain? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I figured that you'll be lonely this day. Sorry for shouting a while ago" he looked away and blushed. How cute! Hahaha!

"Wait! I didn't change! I'm still wearing our uniform!" I shouted but he grabbed my hand and started walking.

"You look good in anything you wear, dummy"

"Huh? What did you say? I didn't hear it!" I asked curiously but he ignored me and started walking faster.

"Where are we going?" I asked and i looked at him because we stopped walking.

I looked in front of me and saw fireworks and the big christmas tree with lights all over it, then it started snowing.