Chapter 6: Mizuku

LIZZY's POV

I don't know why but I feel like visiting Mizuchi. I really really miss her kid-like and lively attitude. Mizuchi when will you wake up?

I went to Mizuchi's private room. I saw her heart beat monitor that its normal but why do i feel so nervous and worried?! What is this feeling?

I looked at Mizuchi's face.

"AAHHH!!!"

REN'S POV

"Oy, Ryou. Are you coming with me or not?" I asked him because we should be visiting Mizuku now and I can't understand Ryou.

"Hai. Hai. I'm coming just wait for me outside" he said while fixing his bag. "Is it hard being the student council vice-president?" I asked him and he laughed.

What's wrong with him? "Of course. Its really hard. With this annoying president hahaha" he looks annoyed. Haha. I think its hard with president.

"Okay. I'm going outside" I said and I opened the door. I looked at my phone because it's vibrating. Woah.

10 missed calls from that annoying brat? I called Liz. Yeah. She's the annoying brat.

*What's wrong Liz?" Me

-Mizuchi!!...- Liz

*What's wrong with Mizuku?! What happened there?!* me

-She!!... She's..!!" Liz (in panic)

*What happened?!" Me (shouting)

-She's...!! Awake!!- Liz

*What?! What did you say? I can't hear!* me

Call ended.

*toot*toot*toot*

"Damn it! Connection lost! Ryou, be fast we're going to Mizuku now!" I said while shouting. "What happened?" He asked but I just pushed him inside my car.

"Oy!" He shouted, pissed but I just drived. "Call Sera and Leo!" I shouted and he just nodded. I stopped the car and we went down.

I ran towards Mizuku's room and saw Lizzy. "What happened Liz?!" I asked and she panicked but smiled.

"She's awake" Liz said and I looked at Mizuku. "Mizuku!" I shouted her name but she's not looking at me.

"You remember right? Amnesia" Liz said and she looked at me seriously. That's right, she has an amnesia. But, i'm glad that she's awake. I'm really really happy!

"What happened?!" Ryou shouted while catching his breathe. I bet he's tired from running to catch up. "Mizuku's awake" i said and he looked at Mizuku. He hugged Mizuku. "AH! DAMN YOU! GET OFF OF HER!" i shouted and Ryou just laughed.

I looked at Liz. She looks depressed, jealous, sad, and it looks like she's going to cry. Leona and Sera came in. Leona looked at Liz worriedly and she hugged Liz. That's what sisters are meant for after all.

SERA'S POV

"Mizu-chan! I missed you so so so so so so so much!" i shouted and hugged Mizu-chan tightly. Because, i really missed her!

And i remembered, she has an amnesia. Huh, i thought we're all going to be happy but no. Of course we are happy that Mizu-chan is awake but, we're also sad. No, very sad because Mizu-chan forgot all about us.

"I'm..." we all looked at Mizu-chan because she mummbled "i'm". "What is it Mizuku?" Ren asked. "Mizuku..." she said with no expressions nor feelings. She's not the Mizuku i know! Where did that lively Mizuku go?!

"Mizuku.... Is... Dead...." she mummbled and we were all shocked because of what she said. "O-of course not! You're there Mizu!" Ryou said with a nervous voice. "Die.." nani?! Mizuku would never say that to us!

"Mizuku! What the hell are you saying?!" Liz shouted and Mizu-chan looked at Liz. Lizzy never called Mizu-chan, Mizuku. "Die.." she said again with no expressions and feelings.

What is happening here?! Where did Mizu-chan go? Where is the Mizu-chan i know?! The Mizu-chan who is lively! Where did she go?! "Don't panic.." Ryou said and he held my hand. His hand is cold. So cold.

"Mizuku..." onii-chan (Ren) mumbled with a sad face. I don't like this! I really don't like the atmosphere in this room!

Mizu-chan looked at me with no expressions and feelings. She's really scary! She's not the Mizuku that i know! Why is this happening?!

"Die.." she said that to me?! I won't calm down! What the heck?! "Ha?! You said die to me?! You think i can just stand here and say that die word again to us?! Mizu-chan is that even you?! What the hell really happened?! You're annoying! You're so damn annoying!" i shouted and walked out.

"I'm really pissed off!" i shouted while kicking the chair outside Mizu-chan's room. "What the hell?! Chikusho! Kuso!!! Arrrggg!!!" i shouted again and my kicks are starting to get harder. (Chikusho=damn it, Kuso=damn)

"AHHHHHRRRRGGGG!!!!" i shouted when my foot kicked the wall unexpectedly. "ITAAAAIII!!!!!" i shouted again because my foot is really painful! I looked at it and it's bleeding! My toe!! (Itai=ouch)

"Itai! It's still bleeding!! I--it's really deeep!!!" i shouted while crying and the door opened. I saw Ryou. "Huh, that's why i told you to always keep calm and don't panic" he said while looking at my toe.

He carried me to the clinic and the nurse said that it can't be cured with first aid so she said to sew it!!! WAH!! NO! NO! NO! The doctor went in!!!

While the doctor is s-s-s-se...! Ah no! Don't mention it already! I can't stand painful things or blood!!!!!

I just keep on shouting. It really hurts! I wish i never kicked that chair so my foot never slipped and hit the wall!! AH!!!!!!!! NO NO!!

"It's done" the doctor said and I just nodded. Ryou went in. "So, you can't walk for one week ahaha!" Jeez.. He's teasing me -_-

We went back with Ryou carrying me. Piggy back ride -////- No. No. No. No.

"How is it?" Ryou asked onii-chan. "She's not yet back" onii-chan whispered and Ryou looks shocked. I knew it. I really know this feelingj!

This creepy feeling.... "I'm..... Chelsea..."

TO BE CONTINUED.