Special Chapter

A/N: Omg. Thank you guys! Thank you for supporting my story!

ERRBODY SAY LA LA LA LA LA~
SAY LA LA LA LA LA~ AHSHZHAANAKAJSBSHHSBJ BURN IT UUUUP!~

--

MIZUKU's POV

"Ren-niisan! Let's go?" I asked. He smiled at me and i smiled back too. Kawaiii!!!

"I hope Liz is okay.." I really feel bad for Lizzy..

"I hope too. She and Reiji b----"

"Talking about me?" We looked at Liz who is still wearing her pajama.

"U-uh, no.. Are you going to the party later?" I asked and she looked at me with no emotions or should i say sad face.

"Maybe.. Thanks for letting me sleep here, Mizuchi" i just nodded and smiled at her.

"I'm going to pack my clothes now. Bye" she said and went upstairs.

"She's really not okay.. *sighs*" i said and opened the door and went out.

We're going to Key and Steph's party. No, i mean the Komatsu family's party. Because Steph just came today. She went back to Seoul last year.

"I missed Steph so much!" I shouted and Ren-niisan opened the gate.

"You became very close to her, huh?" I nodded and smiled widely.

We went inside Ren-niisan's car and drove to Komatsu family's house.

~~~~

"Ryou!" I did high five with him and greeted aunt and Key.

"Where is Stephanie-chan?" I asked curiously. Someone covered my eyes so i got irritated a little.

"Who is this? Remove this hand if you still want to see Heaven!" I shouted and the person who covered my eyes laughed.

It's a girl and i know who it is!

"You little freak! Stephanie!" I shouted and she laughed again.

She removed her hand and hugged me tight. I also hugged her and smiled widely. I missed this girl so much!

"Mizu-nee, i missed you so much!" She said and removed her hands around me.

"Me too! Hahahahah. I missed your smiles!" I shouted. We sat down on the couch.

"Soooo.. How are you and Ren-nii?" I blushed hard when she mentioned Ren-niisan.

"W-we are doing good." I said and she teased me.

AFTER 20 MINS.

"What?! You still call him Ren-niisan?!" She shouted so i covered her mouth because Ren-niisan looked here.

"Yeeeess.." I sighed.

"You should call him Ren now!" She said and ate a cookie while looking at me.

"B-but i can't! It's too embarrassing!" I said and covered my face because I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"WHAT?! YOU GUYS ARE GOING OUT WH--AHVSJAHAKNAGADBWM---" i covered her mouth again because she's too loud!

And yes, you heard her right. Me and Ren-niisan are going out. It has been 4 months since we started going out.

"Is Amamiya-san coming?" She's talking about Liz.

"I asked her a while ago but she just said maybe.." I said and sighed. She looked at me and sighed too.

"How 'bout Leo-nee?" She asked oagain.

"Yes. She's with Sera today." I said and she just nodded and ate a cookie again.

"Minami-kun has a reason. I'm pretty sure of it.." She sighed and looked at me again. She looks sad?

"Oh? Are you jealous?!" I asked and her eyes widened when i asked if she's jealous.

"E-ehem! Y-you can't fo-forget---"

"First love?" I smirked and she blushed hard so she punched my arm.

"T-tch!"

"Falling in love to someone who's two years younger than you? Heeeeh.." I teased again.

"Shut uuuuppp!!" She shouted and ran upstairs to hide.

"What happened to her?" I looked at Ren-niisan who walked towards me.

"I just teased her. A little bit.." I said and laughed.

He smiled at me and i don't know why.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead and said, "Mizuku, i love you.."

He looked at me and smiled again.

"Y-yeah.." I mumbled and blushed hard. He sighed.

"Can you call me Ren from now on?" He asked and grabbed my hand.

"S-sure.." I blushed.

"I want you to treat me the same way you did before, okay? I just want you to feel comfortable around me" Oh my god that smile! Help meeee!

"Yup." I smiled too.

~~~

"WELCOME BACK STEPHANIE!! WOOOOHHHOOOO!! HOOOO HOOOO!!" Key shouted. This kid is such a weirdo.

Steph punched Key because he's too loud and that made us laugh.

"Sorry.." Key apologized and that made us laugh again.

He's so cute getting punched by his sister, HAHAHAHAH.

We started eating quietly but Steph suddenly said, "Let's play truth and consequence later! Omg. I'm so excited!"

Eeeeeh?!

Steph smirked and i feel like i'm going to be tortured later.

~~~

"Okaaayy.. Mizuku! Truth or consequence?" I gulped.

"T-truth" she was a little bit disappointed. Hahahahah! She was hoping for a dare/consequence.

"How much do you love Ren?" I looked at Ren and he blushed hard. I blushed hard too and said, "I love him that words can't explain what i feel"

He looked away and blushed.

"Steph, truth or consequence?" I asked.

"Truth" Yeeeesss!!

"Who is your first love?" WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Reminder, Lizzy is not here but Reiji is here!

She glared at me and said shyly, "R-rei..ji" I smirked.

"WOAH! Really?!" Key asked and Steph just glared at Key.

"Thanks." Reiji just said and that made Steph blush.

"Key, how about you? Who is your first love?" His eyes widened because of Reiji's question.

Is this a truth game?

"L-lizzy" Yah. It's obvious that he likes Liz but i didn't know that he loves her.

"How about you, Reiji? Your first love?" Key asked.

"Mizuku" He looked at me but i looked away and the atmosphere became awkard.

"HAHAHAHAHAH. OKAY LET'S CLEAN" I looked at Steph and Key who shouted. This guys..

"Let's gooo..!!"

END.