Chapter 18: Why?

REN'S POV

"Hey kid" i called and Reiji glared. Woah, this kid is... Annoying. "Who is he?" i asked Lizzy.

"My classmate. Most popular boy in our class. He is annoying!" Liz whispered. When she realized that i was the one talking to her, she immediately looked away.

I forgot to apologize.

I'm just angry and sad after dad and mom..... I need to tell them what happened.

"Guys... I need to tell you something" i looked at them seriously. "What is it?" Leo asked.

"The day before we got Ryouta back... Mom and dad had a fight.. Dad has another girl and mom found out.. I felt sad and angry to dad.. I was sad because i heard everything! If only dad did not do that... We could be-"

"Ren-niisan.." i cried again. I even promised to my mom that i will never cry again. I never went home since that day.. I should go back now, i'm sure mom is worried.

"Arigatou. But i should go back home" they all nodded but Liz grabbed my hand.

"Sorry..." i nodded and also mouthed sorry.

MIZUKU'S POV

We all went home.

"Welcome back, Hime-sama" the maids bowed and i just nodded and smiled. "Stella, can you cook food for me?" i asked my personal maid.

"Hai, hime-sama" she bowed. I went to my room and changed clothes.

I was about to go out when i saw a book under my bed.

I opened it and i was shocked because it was my diary..

Me and Ren-niisan fought again. He is so stupid!

Serachin became our new friend! I'm so happy!

Ren-niisan and Seera-neechan became a couple.

I wonder what happened?

12:30 pm
They broke up.

My tears fell and my head hurts so much. "No.. Stop it!" Help me...

Mizuku, i like you..

Rei-chan.. I'm sorry..

Ren-niisan you're so cold hearted! You don't even know that someone likes you!

"Stop it!!!"

I don't know anymore!

You are just using us?!

"STOP IT!! IYAA!" flashbacks started to play continously. The diary turned at the end and there i saw..

Ren-niisan.. I like you..

A paper flew into my room and I shouted in pain..

The spell is broken.

I felt dizzy and it all went black.

REN'S POV

"What the heck are you doing here?!" i shouted. "Ren.. I was just visiting you.." Seera said.

"Get lost!" i shouted out of anger. "Ren! I still like you!" she cried and hugged me but i pushed her away. "I DON'T LOVE YOU!" i shouted and went inside my house but Seera grabbed my hand.

(SAME TIME WHEN MIZUKU REMEMBERED ALL)

She pulled me towards her and..

Kissed me.

I pushed her away from me. My heart hurts so much and i can't breath. "Help..."

STEPHANIE's POV

I... Was wrong.. I should apologize properly for that car accident. I should talk to 'her' too.

"Ya chingu! Kamsahamnida!" I shouted to my friend who helped me kill the fake Haruka. "Ya! Steph!!" She shouted but I ignored her and ran outside of my house. 

I've been hiding for years, thinking that my mom abandoned me and adopted another daughter. But I realized that I was wrong for my revenge. Mom did nothing wrong and Key is still there with them.

I tied my long red hair because it irritates me when I drive.

------

*Ding! Dong!*

I was shocked when Key opened the door.

"Who are you? Oh, maybe you are my nee-sama's friend-"

"Key!" Mom... "Oh my goodness! Stephanie-ah..." Mom cried when she saw me. I looked at the fake Haruka beside mom.

"Stephanie? Ohh, great! Look, Key she's your real big sis!" Haru said to Key. "Nee-sama... You know, even though you're not my real sister, you became a sister for me. Ayuzawa Haru" Haru cried and Key hugged her.

Ayuzawa Haru is the real child of Ayuzawa family while Komatsu Ryouta is our cousin but his parents died when he was still a baby so we took care of him. Why can't Key and mom remember Ryouta? Komatsu and Ayuzawa exchnged babies because of the nurse who made them confused.

"Stephanie-ssi, take care of mom and Key. Mom is looking for me" I smiled and she said goodbye to mom and Key.

LEONA's POV

"Mizu is not answering her phone" I pouted. "Ren-Nisan too!" Liz shouted.

----

"Hime-sama was sent to Kier hospital" the maid said and we were shocked. We hurriedly went to Kier.

"Mizuku!" I shouted and opened the door. "Waah! Glad you're okay!" Liz shouted out of happiness when she saw Mizu looking at the window.

"Ren-niisan... Is in danger.. Help him please! He'll die.." Mizu cried. "What are you saying?" I asked and Sera came in.

"Serachin..." Sera nodded. "I went here before you two. At first I didn't believe it but there is this spell. When Mizu went to buy snacks for us, an old lady casted a spell on us. It was.. You will never feel love again. If the boy you love kissed someone, he'll die and if the boy you love didn't express his feelings for you, you will die." I actually believed it.

"I actually believed it" me and Liz said in unison.

"Ryouta!" I shouted when I saw him inside catching his breath while crying. "W-what happened?" Mizu asked and her voice is cracking. "Ren..." Ryouta cried.

I... I was.. I..

"Ren is.. Dead.." Ryouta cried and his legs gave up from standing. My tears fell continuously and I can't think of anything right now. My heart hurts so much and I have a hard time breathing.

"No.. Why now? I remembered all! Why did he have to.. Die now?" Mizu shouted and I can hear her voice cracking and I can also hear her crying.

Ren... Why?