Chapter 15: Ability to love

MIZUKU'S POV

I can't remember what happened again. But..... This is not the right time to remember what happened. Ryouchin..

Last five days to get Ryouchin.

After some weeks, Haruka woke up and went home but her adopted younger brother is in coma.

I don't know why but when I always wake up... My eyes are red but it does not hurt. My personal maid also said that I cry when I sleep but I just often dream.

"Hime-sama, Mizutani-sama is here to see you" my personal maid said and I went down. "Ren-niisan, what's wrong?" I asked. "We'll discuss our plan"

"Oh. Ah. Go there first, I'll buy snacks" I said and Ren-niisan nodded and told me that we're going to meet at our school's garden.

***

After buying snacks for us, I went to a near park to rest for a minute.

"Uh! So tired" I sat down and looked at the old lady selling ice cream. "I'm hungry" I went near the old lady.

"Obaa-san, one chocolate ice cream please" I said and the old lady gave me the ice cream. I was about to give the money when she said that it's free. "Young lady.." I looked at her.

"Your ability to love will be gone forever. You will never feel love again. If the boy you love before didn't express the love he is feeling for you.. You will die. And if the boy who you love before, kissed a girl or if a girl kissed her.. He will die. Only true love's kiss can break the spell" W-what?

I suddenly felt dizzy and my heart started to hurt.

"AAAHHHH!!!"

"Help...." my sight became black.

REN'S POV

"Mizu is so slow.." Leo whispered and sighed. I tried calling Mizuku many times but she's not answering her phone. I'm starting to get nervous too-

"AAAH!!" I shouted in pain because of my heart. "Ren!" They ran towards me with worried faces. My heart hurts so much. I... can't... breath...

***

I opened my eyes.

"Ren?" I looked at Leo. "Gosh.. I thought you'll die.. Are you okay?" I nodded and looked around. I'm in our school's hospital. Yeah right. Inside our school are, Hospital, shops, dormitories, etc.

"Where is Mizu?" I asked. "Liz and Sera found her a while ago at the park near her house. She's unconscious too.. Ah. She's at Kier Hospital" I just nodded and smiled.

~~Silence~~

~~Silence~~

~~Silence~~

"Uhmm... Ren, can you m-"

"Ren-niisan, daijobou?" We looked at Mizu. "Yeah. How 'bout you? They also found you unconscious" she just nodded and smiled. She sat down. Sera and Liz came in.

"Ah. Leo, what did you said a while ago?" I looked at Leo. "Nanimonai" she smiled and I just nodded.

"Sera, is Seera still here?" I asked and they all looked at me. "I don't know anymore and I don't care" she smiled at me and I just nodded. She doesn't want to talk about her sister.

"It's starting! It's starting!!!" Rhythm shouted. Sera and Leona looked at the television. Who are they?

"KYAAAAAH!!!~ LEN!~" Liz shouted.

"IA!!!~~"

"GUMI I LOVE YOU!!"

"Love?"

"Love?"