Chapter 9: Project 2.0X

Chapter 9: Project 2.0X!

RYOUTA'S POV

"I'm sorry. I don't like you." I said and started to walk away because i heard her crying. I gotta be brave. I stopped walking. I started walking towards Sera again.

"I don't want to hurt you again, Sera. You're pretty, smart, kind. I mean, you're my type but I just can't get myself to like you. Find a better boy. Sera, I have a fiance that's why I'm doing this. I don't like that fiance either, but mom wants me to marry her. Mom's pretty strict too. I'm sorry, Sera. I hope you understand" I explained and she just nodded.

I'm really sorry, Sera. I think this is the best choice. I knew all along that I have a fiance, but I just can't tell to everyone. I'm afraid to lose all of you if I said this. Gomene, minna.

"Ryouta! What happened? Sera is crying! Did you make her cry again?!" I looked at Ren who shouted. Yeah. I made her cry again. I'm such a fool. "Ryouta! What did you do?"

Ren grabbed me by my collar and was about to punch me when the girls stopped him.

"REN!"

"Stop it! Nii-san!" Mizu shouted but he didn't listen and was about to punch me again.

"REN!!!!" Mizu shouted that made him stop and remove his hands away from me.

"Please! Everyone! This was supposed to be a birthday celebration! Stop fighting! He has reasons and problems. Let him be for awhile, if he's ready to tell you just don't get mad" Mizuku said calmly that made everyone stop and she walked towards me. I was about to open the door when,

"Ryou-chin, good luck. I know you can handle this. I'll tell them Project 2.0X" I looked at Mizuku and I smiled at her. "I'm counting on you" I said and she hugs me tight and whispers, "You're strong. I know you can overcome this." I went to our school's parking lot before she could see me cry.

I was about to open my car when someone grabbed my hand.

"Haruka"

"Kon'nichiwa! Your soon to be wife is here!"

MIZUKU'S POV

Yosh! Project 2.0X start!

"Guys" I called and they all looked at me. "Project 2.0X" I said and they gave me a weird look. Huh. It's hard to talk. I'll only do this once.

"R-ryou-chin has a fiance-"

"RYOUTA HAS WHAT?!" -Leo-chin, Ren-niisan, Liz-chan.

"Let her finish first" Sera-chin said and they all nodded and looked at me. "Ryou-chin doesn't like her fiance, but since her mom doesn't like to be looked down or to be insulted and her mom's pretty strict too. Ryou-chin therefore declared Project 2.0X. Project 2.0X is the plan to dispose the fixed marriage. Have her mom understand, but. It's too hard because Haruka-chan the fiance who is obsessed to Ryou-chin and Ryou-chin's mom is too strict to have her understand-"

"Mizuku. That's too long. Summarize it" Ren-niisan complained.

"I'm already summarizing it" -me

"As I was saying, Project 2.0X is a plan to dispose fixed marriage, have Ryou-chin's mom understand Ryou-chin's feelings, and have Ryou-chin back. That's Project-"

"What do you mean by have Ryouta back?" Leo-chin asked.

"You cut my favorite part where I was saying Project 2.0X!" I shouted. "Huh, it means. If we finished the two first tasks then, we could get Ryou-chin back. Because, I think she's here right now. Coming to steal Ryou-chin and plans to marry him next month"