Chapter 8: Sera's 17th Birthday

REN'S POV

I'm so glad! Mizuku is back. We are at school. It's dismissal so we are going to Mizuku. We just have to help her.

AT HOSPITAL

"Mizuku!" I shouted and she smiled at me. Pretty as ever. "You're going to be out now right?" I asked. "Hai. That's what the doctor said" she said while blowing her hair away from her face. I can't stop smiling. Damn it.

"Mizu, need help?" Ryouta asked. "Uh.. No, it's not heavy" Mizuku replied with a smile. I hate you Ryouta. "Getting jealous?" I looked at Leona and she smirked. What an annoying woman. I just walked with them going to our van.

I am the one driving. The seating arrangement is,

Front: Me, Mizuku

Back: Leo, Liz

Back: Sera, Ryou

"To Mizuku's house!! Aye!" Leona shouted and they all laughed except for me. I'm just jealous. Is that bad? "Ren-niisan" Mizu whispered. "What? Just talk" I also whispered. "Back when I still have my memories....

"Do I have someone I like?" She asked and I just shrugged. I don't know who, but if it's the old Mizuku we're talking about. It's really impossible. Now, how can I make her remember us? *TING!* I'll suggest this opinion.

***

We are now here at Mizuku's house. I really mean, MANSION -___-

"Woah. Is this my house?" She asked and we all nodded. Back then, we're still kids. I didn't visit her. Because I find it awkward for a boy to stay at a girl's house alone. Oh, right. My suggestion.

LEONA'S POV

"Guys, I want to suggest something." We all looked at Ren. He's smiling. "How about, do our old activities?" He suggested. I'm pretty sure he's doing this for Mizu.

I told them that I would just go to Mizu's garden.

I sang a song I composed recently as I look up at the sky.

"You're good at singing and composing." I was shocked when i saw Ryouta sitting beside me. "You are crying, Leona" he wiped my tears and said, "Do you think, Mizu would like me too?"

"Maybe. Who knows? Ah.. Arigato" I said and he just nodded. "Why are you here?" I asked him and he looked at me. "I should be asking you that" he replied with a smile. I can't understand this world.

"I'm just taking a break?" I said and he laughed. "Baka!" I shouted and he laughed again. "G-gomene! Hahahaha! You're just too- Hahahaha! Funny!"

"Ah, I get it! Sayonara!" I said while walking but Ryou-, "I'm kidding. Let's go" he said and he held my hand while walking to go to Mizu's living room. Jeez, what kind of bestfriend is he?

***

After Ren's suggestion, we decided to have dinner here. Since it's already 7:00 pm. "Leo-chin, can you help me?" Mizu asked and I just nodded. "Mizu, I'm sure our classmates missed you. When are you going to school?" I asked while fixing her shirts.

"Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow. I wonder what they'll say.." she said while fixing her dresses. "I also wrote notes for you. Sensei also said that" I said and she just nodded. "Leo-chin, who is my very first bestfriend?" She asked.

"Hmm.. It's Ren. And then me and Liz, next is Ryou and last is Sera" I said and she just nodded. After fixing her things, we went out to have dinner.

"Itadakimasu!" We all said and ate.

After eating, we all decided to watch movies. I suggested horror, Liz suggested drama, Sera suggested comedy, Ren suggested Anime. Oh right, Ren is a die hard otaku.