Chapter 19: Confession

LIZZY's POV

It's been a week since Ren-niisan died. I don't know what to do now. Before, Ren-niisan would take me to a carnival, but now... I don't know anymore!

Mizuchi... She's not going out of her room. She's suffering right now and we can't do anything because we are all suffering.

"Hey" I looked at Reiji behind me. "What are you doing here?!" I shouted. "Shut your mouth and just come with me" he said coldly so I did what he said.

"W-"

"Didn't I make myself clear?" I looked away and he glared at me. Woah, is he a gay?! Annoying jerk!

We were passing by Key's house...

"Kon'ni-"

"Key!" I shouted because I was surprised. "Oh, you're together" Key said in a low voice and he looked at Reiji in front of me.

"Where are you going?" Reiji asked Key. "Park" they're talking too short! Did they fight? Reiji just nodded and he started walking again.

"Faster!" Reiji said in a cold voice so I followed what he said. He's always angry at me -_-

After 15 minutes of walking...

"A park" I mumbled and Reiji looked at me. "What?" I asked and I sat on the swing.

"Hey" Reiji sat on the other side of the swing. What is his problem? He keeps on calling me. "What the hec-"

"I like you" I.. I...... Can't believe it..

"Wh-what did you just say? I misheard it, I'm sorry" he glared at me. "I said I like you"

"Just think of me as a frozen potato and don't talk to me for one minute" I said and Reiji sighed.

"Okay.. I thought you liked Mizuchi?" I asked and he looked so shocked. "How did you know?" I looked at him and he looked away.

"I heard it from pres. She told me that your mom died at Osaka. That's why you didn't use Kansai again because you blamed yourself, but you moved here in Tokyo and met Mizuchi. You became childhood friends and you confessed but she rejected you.. Am I right?" He nodded and his tears fell.

For the first time, I am looking at Reiji while he is crying.

"You know what.. You're strong. Ren-niisan died but I just kept on crying" my hands moved by themselves and hugged Reiji.

"I miss mom.." He cried.

*****

"You.. Are stupid" he whispered and I felt that fast and loud heartbeat. Oh, gosh. I think I know what it means.

"Hey, you look like a tomato. Heh, blushing because I confessed" he teased and I punched his arm but he just laughed.

"Jerk!" I shouted at him but he just kept on laughing.

"I hate you" I blushed. I covered my mouth and I wasn't expecting myself to say that, but daaaaammmnnn! He smirked and he pinched my cheeks.

MIZUKU's POV

Ren-niisan...

"Mizuku come out! We are all here for you!!" Ryouta and Leona shouted. What's the use of remembering all of my memories now?

The door opened.

"MIZUKU!" Ryouchin hugged me and my tears kept falling. "Mizu.." Leochin whispered and cried too.

"We're all here, okay?" I nodded. "Mizu, don't ever do this again. We were all worried. What if you did something wrong to yourself?" Leochin hugged me too.