Chapter 14: I Care

LEONA'S POV

"Key!! Where are you?!" I heard Liz shouting outside our room. "Lizz-"

"Key.. Where are you?! Answer me!" Liz opened the door and I saw her crying, talking to someone using her phone. "Liz, what's wrong?" I asked but she's crying and at the same time she's panicking.

"N-nee-chan! C-call the ambulance! Tell them to go to Kier Road!" (Kier Road is made by my imagination)

I just nodded and hurriedly called the ambulance.

***

"KEY!" Oh my goodness.

"Key!! What to do?! What to do?! Save him! Save him! Faster! Treat him first! Why are you people so dumb?!-"

"Liz calm down" I said and hugged her. When we left earlier she called the hospital but she never stopped crying until we went here.

"Nee-chan.. What to do? Key is... Key is my friend.. He'll be fine right? Right?" Liz cried but I just nodded. This happened a month ago right? Mizuku's accident also happened here in Kier.

"No way.. Where is Mizuku?!" I shouted and removed my arms around Rhythm. It can't be!

*Cring cring.. Cring cring.. *

"She's not answering! Isn't Mizuchi near Kier? She said she often take walks in.. No way!" Liz started to cry and panick as well as me. She should be fine.. Yeah.. Think positive.

*Cring! Cring!*

Ren calling...

"Ren!.. Kier Road.. Key and Haruka was involved in a car accident... Mizuku is not answering her phone!... She's not in her house?! Isn't her personal maid.. No way!"

"No way.. No..." I ended the call and looked at the accident. As expected there are many people.

"Please stay back! Stay back!" The male officer shouted. No.. I ran towards the accident scene and saw a girl.

"Mizuku!.." I cried.

"Hurry! Save her already! Hurry!"

"Mizuku! Wake up! I said wake up! Mizuku! Wake up!.." I cried and the nurse carried Mizuku. "Nee-chan.."

"No.."

Please stay back! Stay back!

Mizuku!

"No.."

LIZZY's POV

2hours ago.....

*Criiiiiiinnnggg!*

Key calling....

*L-l....iz.. He...l..p..*

-Key! Where are you?!-

-Key! Answer me!!-

*Lizz..y.. I.. Am... Hap- *cough* *cough* happy... to be you...r.. F..riend..*

***

-HOSPITAL, INFRONT OF EMERGENCY ROOM-

Jerk Minami calling....

*Do you know where the hell is key?*

-....-

*Oy!*

-*sob* Hospital *sob*-

*What happened?!*

-Car acc- *sob* accident...-

*Darn! I'll tell- With his sister?!*

-Yeah..-

*What hospital?*