Magic hair?

I know nowadays it's like normal to have colored hair and more than one color but I guess it's a little bit different there in star wars universe.

I personally have the darkest black hair you'll see but I also have a bright red in the front of my hair. You know those IT GIRLS hair hahah yeah like that. So I didn't really think much of it However Luke on the other hand was a little bit weirded out by my hair, and he convinced himself that it is some sort of  "MAGIC HAIR" I know saying it sounds funny af, so he didn't tell me at first so he tried to use force (again not wanting to use force on me but he had no other choice). It midnight since I was pretty tired I fall asleep easily that night.

I don't like sleeping in the room with lights on even tho I'm a chicken afraid of dark 😭😂so i was facing the wall while sleeping and I felt like a slight breeze hit my ear so I opened my eyes a little, I turned around to change position and that's when I saw a someone standing next to my bed. My heart dropped in my stomach, I somehow kicked him straight in the stomach and I fell of the bed on my arm. THAT WAS SOOOO PAINFUL, I felt every single pain of it!

When he opened the light and helped me up I was in tears! Cuz I broke my arm! So I asked him what was he doing and he told me that he thought I had some sort of magic. I laughed and told him its just color at first he didn't believe me cuz the day after he spilled water on my head "ACCIDENTALLY". Well it is a not a strong color so it goes off easily, when he saw the red color dripping on my face then he was a little bit convinced and kept apologizing over and over hahaha.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK❤