Very bad...

"How many times I said stop jumping like that!" Luke whined at that one move I couldn't stop doing whenever we had to train. I laughed at him while hanging from the higher pipe in the room upside down...

"Couldn't resist it luky." He rolled his eyes at the nickname. I jumped on the ground and immediately he started to attack causing me to fight back "Come on focus on the moves" he called out "move your legs don't just stand there" he moved faster than the last time and I kept blocking all his hits "Good, great keep going." Right hit, left hit, down. I pushed him with my elbow "good girl!" Again left hit, left hit, up, up, left hit and to the right. Bent down! Back away and jump far from him. He smiled "Good girl you blocked all the hits." I laughed breathing heavily "I would be dea if I didn't." The door slid open and Rex walked in with Cody "General, admiral." Rex said. Luke and I hadn't stopped the dual.

"hi Rex, hi cody" I said without looking back.

"Good day boys!" Luke joined. We kept going on and on left, left, down, down, left, right, up. Rex and Cody sighed "would it be find if you listened to why we are hear?" Cody said. And we stopped. I turned to them "what? Everything fine?"

Luke walked from behind me "What is it boys?"

They looked at each other then back at us "we have a huge problem."

I shrugged "How bad?"

"Very very call senator Amadala General skywalker bad" Cody replied. "On it. Meeting room?" I asked putting my lightsaber away and running past them to go get changed. "Yes, Admiral".