Very bad: 2

"We had this mission cleared didn't we?" Anikan asked placing paper after paper.

"Who carried out the closing of the mission?" Anikan asked.

"I did" I replied "I mean luke, Rex and I did. But what is all this master?" I picked the files. "These are reports of the new approach from the discontinued rulers, rebels against the republic. How is this even possible? Didn't you clearly said that the area is out from reaches of the rebels?" Anikan asked.

"Yes, in fact Rex and I were the last ones to clear up the place we kept the place under close watch" luke said and I handed him a file that clearly said there is a construction on the site. "this is absolutely out of hands...my gosh these are construction of droids? Luke we cleared this up this can't be done there are villagers living there! This can be dangerous or so it is already dangerous. We need to do something to stop them immediately" i said reading file after file. Anikan sighed, he looked worried about the matter "this is dangerous indeed which is why we need a solid plan, Moon start the work on it and luke will join you with the plan. Rex and I will deal with the other things, now! Go!" He ordered.

Luke and I spent the rest of the day mapping out everything but we still felt short on information. Files after files papers after papers and we still were behind. I sighed rubbing th sleep out of my eyes as it was getting very late. Luke turned his eyes at me, I was struggling to focus on the map.

"Darling, call it a day I will handle the rest." He said walking to my side. I shook my head "No I'm find I can-" I yawned. He chuckled "you are tired and need to rest." I tried to talk him out of it but yawned again, this time he laughed wrapping his arms around me and he was the warmest person at that moment.

"Do I ever tell you how warm you are?" I asked half asleep. He laughed "all the time."