When will stop crashing the parties!

Previously of shifting to star wars: to celebrate the safety of the senator and the saving of the younglings, senator padme amadala decided to place a party and to have an important announcement.

"You won't attend the party?" Luke almost yelled as I opened my left eye to look at him.

I sighed "Master-"

"Luke" he said reminding me to not call him that anymore. "Yes, luke I don't think I can do a party tonight, beside I have to fix the x-wing-" I replied getting up from my position. "NOOO, come on I'll help you out with your x-wing tomorrow" he dragged me with him out of the training area.

"Luke luke lukeee stop let me wear my Cape". he stopped and waited as I threw my Cape around my shoulder. After I was finished he grabbed my wrist again dragging me with him "luke I really don't wanna go" I said annoyed.

"Mother wants you there and you know she likes you" he replied with a proud smile.

"Senator? Why she wants me there?" I asked him confused.

He shrugged "I don't know, there will be an important announcement and she said you have to be there"

"Oh, maybe something about the military base"

"Huh?"

"Nothing for you to worry about Mr.jedi" I laughed and he let go of my hand as we reached my room. "Hey! I know about the military department you know" he smirked. I snorted "yeahh right you do, listen I'll go take a shower and I'll think about the party". He opened his mouth to speak and I stopped him by pointing my finger at him "I said I'll think about it". He smiled wide leaning in the doorway "too late I got you a dress for the party" he said happily and I pushed him of the door laughing "I'll think about it master luke".

After the shower I got dressed in my off-duty outfit, black pants, and white shirt. I could feel a bit disturbances so I decided to take my lightsaber with me and walked out of the room. It was a bit strange to have the whole place quite so I made my way to the library and to my surprise all the younglings were there with luke. Each one of them had a book in their hands. I gathered the military files that Master Anikan informed me about and went to work on them, after few hours I took them to Submit them to master anikan. On my way I bumped into Master Kenobi, some of the paper feel on the ground.
"A bite overworked again?" He said helping me with the papers and gave them to me "Sorry Master I was so into the files I didn't see ahead". He shook his head "no worries young one" and was few feet away from me when I turned around

"Master kenobi"
"Yes dear" he replied.
I held the files closer "Do you sense any disturbances in the force?" I asked him.
He nodded "You too? Well I'll find out about it but you don't worry much young one". I smiled and made my way to Master Anikans office.