I'm not Rex! part: 1

"Commander Rex come in! What's the situation down ther" I asked him throw the head speeker. We were at the sky and the other team were on the battle ground, as master Anikan mainly order us to fly and Rex with his team to fight. I hated that plan! My hands were itching I wanted to fight!

"Not great General" Rex replied shooting droids "they out numbered us do far we need to shut-" He paused.

"That's it Rex I'm coming down" I grabbed my lightsaber, luke turned to me "wait wait we were told to fly, Father will kill us if we didn't follow the plan"

"Sorry luke, but your father wasn't a rule followed either and he was my master so I learned from him" I pushed the door bouton "keep your eyes on the troopers we need u to get us out after the battle" with that I jumped on the sandy ground and next to Rex. "COVER ME REX I CAN STOP THE DROIDS" I screamed over to him trying to make him hear my voice over the shooting sound. He nodded "Yes General" I took one last look before both of us jumping from behind the giant Rock and heading towards the droids.

I managed to throw the deoid bumb that stopped the droids from any movement as rex coverd my back. All of the droids feel and the troopers cheered, but the cheering was cut short when a loud bang caught our attention, it was a bomb that feel meer feet away from rex and I.

We both flew and slammed, I on the rock and rex on the distraction droid. Everything went dark, the last thing I heard was voice of Master Anikan and other yelling of the troopers along side the sound of the ship.

And everything went dark...