When will stop crashing the parties! part:3

Previously on shifting to star wars: Korkie of mandalore made an unexpected appearance to the jedi Court.

"I don't understand why is he here?" Luke said sitting on my chair as I exited the bathroom wearing the dress for the tobght party, it was his choice, long sleeve blue dress that reached just above the knees. It had golden pins on each sleeve of the dress. "This dress is beautifully designed" I said avoiding his comment on korkie. He rolled his eyes "You look beautiful now and we go?" He asked.

"Whatever you say jedi" I exited first then he followed. The hall was crowded, everyone were there dressed in cloth that are not war armour for once. Just as we reached the venue senator Padme amadala drawn the attention of the crows to her, ahe looked stunning in her blue shinny gown and blow crown holding her long black hair behind.

"Everybody, I would like to thank each one of you to attend this celebration, as you all know the last few months it has been a rough journey for all of us, especially the loyal jedi masters" she said looking at us and I smiled back at her "I have seen many great changes in the past of the clone wars and I came to a great conclusion about the possibility of having an important role for one of my beloved people in the military..."

Luke and I focused on the new military member "I would kindly love to announce our new head marshal of republic military, moon Arana".

Excuse me? Did she just say my name? AS THE HEAD OF REPUBLIC MILITARY!!!

I felt my breath hitched as Everybody clapped and cheered. Luke smiled and so did Anikan smiled at me while I stood there baffled. What just happened. Senator padme amadala motioned for me to join her in the stage and I did after luke pushed me to move. I was confused! How? Why me? She took the medal from the golden tray and placed it around my shoulder. I bowed to her, the stood up looking in the crowd, they were freaking cheering, so was Master Anikan. Laughing happily and clapping.

When When will stop crashing the parties! Like this!!!