The man in the fire...

'Since your surroundings with the force, focus' Anikan said in a low voice. I hummed as a replie.

'There is a vision on your min-'

I shot my eyes open and falling from the air on my back, slamming my head on the ground 'ouch'

Anikan chuckled holding his hand out to help me stand and I took it 'Sorry master I got distracted again' I said. He shock his head placing his hand on mu shoulder as we walk out of the training room.

'you're strong enough to handle a little fall and I must say that I am proud of you in everyway.' He paused 'And there is something I sensed near you that is keeping me concerned'

I turned to face him as we walked down the temple 'what it is master?'

'I keep sensing this fire bursting energy and a robotic voice. It is in your thoughts. I want to make sure no bad energy is keeping your focus away-'

'Master I could never turn to the dark side. You know that right? I would never-' he placed his hand on my shoulders to stop me from talk. 'I am sure of you, I have trained you and in many way you have proven to be the strongest of us here. I will never betray your trust in believing in you all I am saying is that I want you to talk about these vision of this thing the man and fire-'

Oh. I looked down...he meant darth vader. He sighed 'I know it might be difficult or confusing to have vision and such power could be dangerous so if you cannot talk to me about it I know someone you would want to tell this about.' He smiled

'Master kenobi' he added 'he will be here soon and I would be glad if you ask him for guidance-'

'Master you are the best of all it is not that I can't tell you it's just' I paused 'this robotic person i-is someone's past...present and future and in all this somehow I stopped him but it is never leaving my thoughts'

He nodded 'you will get the answers. Master kenobi and I will make sure of it.'