Chapter 23

I wake up to no one in the bed. I yell sweet peas  name but I got no answer. What the hell bro. I get up and check my phone.

Toni: hey when you wake up get to the Whyte Wyrm.

It was sent 3 minutes ago. I get out of bed and brush my teeth. I then hear a knock at the door. I groan and go to open it.
"Good morning" Cheryl said while walking in. She was with Veronica. Veronica is holding a dress.
"What is that" I asked her.
"For you to wear today" she said back. I give her an confused look.
"Did you really think we would forget your birthday" she said. My eyes pop out.
"What day is it" I yelled. What the fuck! I forgot my own birthday.
"November 19th silly! So let's get you all dolled up" Cheryl said.
"I get that it's my birthday but do I have to wear that" I asked. They both look at me.
"Yes" they yelled together. I jump.
"Ok" I groaned.
The start on my makeup.
"Hey do you know where sweet pea went" I asked.
"No but he might be at the Whyte Wyrm. No worry we are going there after" Cheryl said. I smile.
I sit there while they are doing my makeup and hair.
They were finished and the helps me in the dress.
"Looks like someone had fun last night" Cheryl said. Veronica giggles. I just laugh and roll my eyes. The tighten the dress then I put on my heels.
"You look so beautiful" Cheryl squealed. I giggle and twirl. I felt different.
"Let's go" Veronica yelled. I look at her. I grab my phone. We walk out and there is a car waiting for us. Me and Cheryl get in the back when Veronica gets in the front.
"They Whyte Wyrm" she said to the driving. He nods his head and leaves.
Fuck dude my heart is pounding. I felt overdressed.
"Guys I feel the overdressed. I mostly only wear jeans and a shirt for my birthday" i whispered to them. Before they could answer the car stops. I look out and see that we are already at the Whyte Wyrm.
"To bad. You look amazing! Come on" Cheryl said. We walk out the car. Everyone that was outside looking at me. I felt my face burn.
We walk in and see that everyone is there. Sweet pea looks up from the pool table and smiles. I inhale deep.
"Fuck I can't do this" i whispered to Cheryl.
"Happy birthday sis" I heard fangs yell. I look at him.
"You look amazing" JugHead said. I smile.
"Thank you both" I blushed.
"Wow the birthday girl is hot" josh said. I look at him and nudge him.
"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me" Kevin said.
"Definitely not just you" Betty said back. I giggle.
"Happy birthday girly" they both said. I smile at them.
Sweet pea walks up to us and my heart starts to pound.
"Happy birthday princess" he said. I look up at him and smile. He pulls me in and kisses me. I kiss him back. We slowly pull away and he admires me.
"You are so beautiful baby" he said.
"Thank you" I whispered back.
"Ahhh there's my wifey! You look so gorgeous" Toni yelled while walking up to us. She pulls me out of sweet peas grip and swirls me around. I giggle.
"Happy birthday" she said. I smile at her and hug her.
"Thank you Toni" i whispered.
"You are the best person I've met. I love you" she whispered. I felt a pool of tears under my eyes. I pulls away.
"Oh no. Don't cry" she said while whipping my tears away.
"I love you too toni" I whispered. She pulls me back into a hug.
"Wow this got emotional" I heard josh said. I pull away and laugh. I walk back to sweet peas side and wrap an around around his waist. I look up at him and he looks down at me. Then there is a flash. I look at Cheryl and see that she was taking a pictures. I giggle.
"Cheryl" I said.
"You guys just looked to cute" she said. I smile. I look up at sweet pea and he connects our lips. I smile against his lips and we slowly pull away. His arms wrap around my waist and he goes down to my ear.
"I'm thought you were sore princess" he whispered. I hit his chest and he chuckles.
"Just saying. You were groaning in your sleep" he said. I roll my eyes.
"I hate you" I said back. He looks me in the eyes.
"Was that hate that you showed last night" he asked. My eyes go wide and I hide my face in his chest.
"You are an asshole" I said.
"Don't be a bad girl" he hissed. I look up at him. My face has a light pink tint.
"Be a good girl for daddy today, ok" he whispered.
"And I'll make sure you get rewarded" he whispered right after. He kisses my jawline and a small moan slips from my mouth. He chuckles.
"Happy birthday" I heard someone say. I turn and see my dad. I pull away from sweet pea.
"You look beautiful" he said with a smile. I smile back.
"Thanks dad" I said. He kisses my forehead. I look at Cheryl.
"So why did you dress me up like I'm going to prom or something" I whined.
"Because it's your birthday and you had to look like a queen for it" she said.
"Also there is a party later" she said. I giggle and nod my head.
"But I could've gotten ready later. What if I wanna go back home and sleep" I said back.
"Well you can't now" Veronica said. I laugh.
"I know that now" I said. I turn and look my JugHead and fangs. I smile at them.
We all sit down and I lean my head on sweet peas chest. My legs go over his thigh and I curl up and cling to him. We sit there for about 20 minutes then I had to pee.
"Fuck dude.. how am I going to use the restroom" I said looking up at Cheryl. She laughs.
"Come on" Toni said while standing up with Cheryl.
"We will help you" Cheryl said. I move my legs off my sweet peas and we walk to the restroom.
They hold up my dress for when when I pee.
"This is so weird" I said.
"Tell me about it" Toni said. We all giggle. I finish peeing and wash my hands. We walk out and I bump into someone.
"I'm sorry" the boy said. I look up at him and see that it's Joaquin.
"Uh it's fine" i whispered. We lock eyes.
"Actually I wanted to say sorry about last night. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I was drunk and high" he said. I could tell that he meant it.
"It's ok Joaquin" I said back. He looks at my dress.
"You look pretty" he said.
"It's her birthday" Cheryl said with a smile. She was more excited than me. He laughs.
"Happy birthday Lilith" he said.
"Thanks" I said with a smile. He nods his head then walks away. We walk back to our spot and I sit back down.
"How'd it go" josh asked. I laugh.
"Shut up" I giggled. Everyone went back to their conversations. I look at sweet pea.
"What did Joaquin want" he asked.
"He said sorry and happy birthday" i whispered while grabbing his hand and lace then in between his.
"Hmm" he said. He brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses my knuckles. I smile at him.
"I love you sweet pea" I said. He looks at me and smiles.
"That will never get old"he whispered then placed a soft kiss on my lips. Once we pull away he rests his forehead on mine.
"I love you too Lilith" he whispered. I smile and reconnect our lips.
————
"Wake up baby" I heard sweet pea whisper in my ear. I groan. I open my eyes and look at him.
"hm what time is it" I asked him. He smirks at me and I give him a confused look.
"It's 5" he said back. My eyes widen and I look at him.
"p.m." I asked. he chuckles and nods his head. I groan again and he connects our lips.
"Come on Lilith, we have to change you" Cheryl said. I look at her.
"So you made me wear this dress for no reason" I asked annoyed. She nods her head. I give her a glare then look back at sweet pea. I connect our lips again. His hand goes to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. When we pull away he bites my lip.
"Be a good girl" he whispered in my ear. I giggle and kiss his neck. I trail little kisses up his neck until I was close to his ear. He gets out a low groan from his throat.
"Can't make any promises daddy" I whispered back. I pull away and give him a quick kiss.
"Come on girls" I said. We then leave to cheryl's house. We all get ready. There were people already showing up at the house. There was music laying and you can hear people talking.
"You ready" Toni asked. I nod my head. We all walk out the room and we stand at the top of the stairs. I scan the room and my eyes land on sweet pea. there is a girl trying to dance with him. I look at cheryl.
"Go show her whos man he is" She said. I smirk and walk down the stairs. I walk to the corner where he is.
"Hi daddy" I said. I push the girl out of the way and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer. I pull away from him and look at the girl.
"Get lost" I said while smiling. She rolls her eyes then walks away. I turn back to sweet pea and he looks me up and down scanning my outfit. He looks up and our eyes meet each other. He smirks at me then goes in for another kiss. This kiss was passionate and hard. My hand goes up and tangles into his hair. His grip on my waist gets tighter.
"You look hot" he said. I smirk at him. I pull him down to where my lips brush against his ear.
"You should see what's under it" I whispered into his ear. I kiss his ear and pull away.
"Come on" I said while walking away. We walk up to where our group is. Toni hands me and sweet pea a shot.
"To the birthday girl" Toni yelled. Everyone around us cheers and I we take the shot. I look up at sweet pea and I pull him down to smash my lips on his. The kiss was hard. I smile against his lips. We pull away.
"Happy birthday baby girl" he whispered with a smirk. I clench my thighs together and I felt a wet puddle form into my underwear. He chuckles and I hide my face into his chest. His arms wrap around my waist. My hand trails down his chest to his bulge that is in his pants. He groans and grabs my hand.
"Don't be a slut" he growled in my ear. I smirk and pull away from him. I wink at him.
"I can't help it when the person who made me one is standing in front of me" I whispered. I kiss his cheek.
"Dance with me" I said while pulling him into the middle. His chest is pressed up against my back when I sway my hips side to side. My arm goes up to his neck while his hands go on my waist. I turn around and lock eyes with him. I keep swaying my hips. Our bodies are pressed up against each other. My arms wrap around his neck and his forehead presses up against mine. He then kisses me and it turns into a make out session.
"Lilith" I heard someone yell. I pull away and turn around. Veronica nods to the front door and I look.
"What the fuck is Josie doing here" I said. She locks eyes at me and smiles.
"This bitch" I said while walking up to here. All the girls do to, plus josh and Kevin.
"Is there a reason why you are here" I asked. She gives me a look.
"Yes actually, to get my man" she said.
"And who is that exactly" I asked. She looks at sweet pea.
"My sweet pea" she said. I turn and look at sweet pea and he looks at me. I smirk at him.
"Oh you mean my daddy" I asked. Everyone looks at me in shock.
"You know sweetie, you would die to know what that tongue does. Oh how he fucked me last night. God it  was so good" I said while looking at her. She looks like she's about to bust.
"And him fucking into me.. so nice and hard" I said. She then tries to punch me but she missed.
"Damn I see you didn't get better at fighting" I laughed. I then punch her and she falls down.
"Oh come on that wasn't even that hard" I said looking at josh. He chuckles. I go down and grab Josie by her chin.
"I don't know if you are dumb or something. But get this through your head. He. Is. Mine" I said.
"And he won't go to someone like you. I'm the best person anyone would have, he just got lucky. You can dream all you want that he is yours but just remember when you are done dreaming, think about who's he's fucking every night" I said then released her chin.
"Leave Josie" Cheryl said. Josie stands up and walks out.
"Bye" I yelled. She sticks up her middle finger.
"Love you too" I yelled. I look at everyone and laugh. Sweet pea walks up behind me and wraps his hand around my neck. I put my head back and he pours a drink into my mouth. I lift back up my head and swallow it.
"That was hot" Betty said. I look at her and wink. Sweet pea wraps his arm around my waist and I press up against him. Everyone was partying and we were all talking. Me and sweet pea stayed together then whole time. I did smoke a little. Sweet pea would blow the smoke into my mouth then I will exhale it into his face.
"I have to use the rest room" I said. I then walk upstairs and into a restroom. I was almost done when someone came in. I look over and see sweet pea.
"Fuck you" he said. I look down and see a bulge in his pants.
"When" I asked while walking up to him. I smirk and kiss his neck. My hand trails down to his bulge and I start to rub. He groans.
"Take me home" i whispered.
——
I didn't care that the party was for me. I just couldn't wait to get home. I walk out the restroom and he follows. We walk back downstairs and without anyone knowing we leave.
"Here kitten" sweets said. I look up at him and he gives me his serpent jacket. I smile and put it on. We get onto his bike and go to his trailer. I was aching for him. The drive felt forever since we got to the trailer. I hope off the bike and he gets up. I wrap my arms around his neck and I pull him down. I smash my lips on his. His arms around around my waist and picks me up. he walks to the door. I trail kisses down his neck and he opens the door. Once we are inside
he pins me against the wall. We pulls away and he smirks.
"Sweet pea" I whispered. His hands trail up my thighs into my dress and goes up to my butt. He squeezes my butt and I moan.
"Baby" I moaned. He moves my hair and starts to kiss my neck. He sucks hardly on my neck. I try to grind against him. He pulls me off the wall and takes me into the room. He lays down on the bed with him on top of me. We then flip over so I'm on top of him. I pull away and look up at him. I take off the serpent jacket and stand up. He sits up. I take off my shoes then my dress to leave me in my black lingerie and my thigh band. He scans my body. I wrap my arms around his neck.  His hands gazes around my waist and He starts kiss my neck and to down to my boobs. I grab the hem of his shirt and I pull his shirt over his head.
"Sweet pea" i whispered. He grabs my hips and lays me down on the bed.
"You are perfect" he groaned. He goes down and kisses my neck. I snake my arm up to his neck and my hand tangles into his hair. I lightly tug on his hair and he lets out a groan. He trails hickeys down to where my bra is. He reaches under my back and unclips my bra and he slides it off. He licks his lips and then kisses my boobs. He takes one of my buds into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it while the other one he pinches and swirls in between his fingers.
"Uh fuck" I moaned out. I arch my back and I feel his bulge. He then goes down to where my underwear lines. He looks up at me and smirks then licks a bold strip over my underwear. I whimper.
"You are so wet baby" he said.
"Daddy please" I moaned. I lift up my hips to try to get him to.
"Hm" he said while pushing my hips back down. I groan. He kisses my inter thighs and leaves hickeys. He slowly makes it back up to my pussy. He lifts up my hips then slides them off of me. I sigh. He then licks and unfolds my folds. I moan. He starts to lap his tongue and I lift up my hips.
He groans.
"Ah fuck sweets" I moaned. He then sticks 2 fingers into me and I moan loudly.  His other hand goes down my thigh and unclips my chain.
He makes a come here motion with his fingers and thrust them in and out of me.
"Daddy I'm going to-" I said but then moaned.
"Cum" he said. My breathing gets heavy and I felt a not in my stomach.
"Fuck" I moaned. He thrust his fingers into me a few more times and I release. He keeps thrusting his fingers into me and he keeps lapping his tongue until I was done. He then pulls away. He crawls back up and kisses me. He pulls away and sticks his fingers in my mouth. I moan and swirl my tongue around them. He slowly pulls them out and he smirks. I then flip us over so I'm on top of him.
But before I could kiss him or even touch him someone knocks on the door. I groan.
"Fuck" sweet pea groaned. He flips us over and he gets up. He puts back on his shirt and walks out. I grab my underwear and put it on, I then put on one of sweet peas shirts and I walk out the room.

"Ashley" sweet pea said confused.
"Omg Hi" she yelled then jumped onto sweet pea. He puts her down.
"What are you doi-"he started.
"Who are you" she said while looking at me. I tilt my head.
"Shouldn't you already know" I asked.
"Oh Lilith. The whore he's been using" she said. I glare at her and look at sweet pea.
"Lilith" I heard someone yell from outside. I push her out the way and walk out. I see JugHead and fangs.
"Yeah" I yelled.
"Ashl-" Fangs yelled but then she walks out the door with sweet pea behind her.
"Hi boys. Missed me" she said. She tries to push me off and it works.
"Fuck" I groaned.
"Oh no" JugHead said. Ashley giggles and I look up at her. I stands up and grabs her by her neck. I pull her down. I start to hit her but I then get pulled off of her.
"Calm down Lilith" fangs said. I shove him off of me.
"I'm going home" I said. I walk back inside the trailer and put on some leggings. I grab my boots and my phone. I then walk out. I don't even look at sweet pea.
"Lilith" he said. I stop but don't turn around. I then start walking again.
The worst birthday ever.