Chapter 33

I wake up from sweet pea shifting around. I groan and flutter open my eyes. I look over and see sweet pea still asleep. I smile and get up. I grab one of his hoodies and pull it over my body. I walk into the restroom to brush my teeth. Once I was down brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked out my room. I look out the window and see snow?!
"What the fuck" I mumble. I grab my phone and check the date.
"It's already December" I yell.
I've been here for like what, maybe 7 months. Jeez me and sweet pea have been dating for 7 months. I quickly run into the room. I jump onto the bed and onto sweet pea.
"Baby. Baby. Baby!" I yelled. He groans and opens his eyes.
"Princess what time is it" he groans.
"It doesn't matter. It's snowing" I giggled. He hums.
"Did you not just hear me. It's snowing outside, right now! Get up" I said. I pull onto his shirt.
"Get up. Get up. Get uppp now baby" I said. He grunts.
"Let me sleep" he said. I roll my eyes and stand up.
"Fine, I'll just go outside by myself" I whine. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I pout. I turn around and start to get dressed.
"Look at me" he said. I hum and keep getting dressed.
"I said look at me" he demanded. I turn and look at him.
"Come here" he said.
"But-" I said.
"No buts. Come here now" he said. I sigh and walk up to him. He sits up and pulls me into his chest. My stomach is pressed up against his head.
"Give me 5 minutes to brush my teeth" he said. I look down at him.
"So you will come outside with me" I said with a smile.
"Yes baby, I'll go outside with you" he said. I giggle and I kiss his forehead.
"Yay. Now go and brush your teeth" I said. I pull away and he stands up. He walks into the restroom while I finish getting dressed. Once I was done I walk outside the room and wait from him on the couch. He then walks out.
"Yay, come on" I said. I grab his hand and we walk outside. I look up and still see snow falling down. I giggle and I look at sweet pea.
"Isn't it beautiful" I whispered. He wraps his arms around my waist.
"I think you are beautiful" he said. I giggle and out lips connect. He picks me up and spins me around, then I feel a snow ball hit my back. I pull away from sweet pea and see Josh,Toni,James,and fangs. They laugh.
"Oh it's on" I said. I wiggle out of sweet peas arms and we start to have a snow ball fight.
I then fall on my butt.
"Ow" i whispered. Sweet pea looks down at me and I giggle.
"That hurt" I said to him. He laughs.
"Wait no baby" I said. He then falls down next to me and I start to laugh and so does everyone else. I turn to look at him.
"Aww baby and you ok" I whispered.
"Yeah" he said back. I giggle and i wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me in closer.
Everyone else's lays next to us. I look up at sweet pea.
"Your cute with a red nose" he whispered. I smile and I nuzzle my face into his neck.
"What are they doing" I heard someone say. It was Cheryl. I look up and see her and Kevin.
"Hey babe" Toni said while getting up. Kevin just goes down to lay next to fangs.
"Hey Cheryl" I said in a questionable voice.
"Yes" she said. I then grab snow and throw it at her and Toni.
"Lilith" she yelled. Toni just laughs.
"Oops sorry" I giggled. She then throws snow at me and sweet pea. I bury my face back into sweet peas neck and he laughs.
"Do you want to go inside" sweet pea whispered. I nod my head. He gets up and picks me up.
"We're going to my trailer" he said.
"Baby I don't have my phone with me" i whispered.
"Hold on" josh said. He runs inside and comes back. He hands it to sweet pea.
"Ok come on" sweet pea said.
"Bye guys" I said. Sweet pea starts to walk to his trailer. Once we get there he puts me down and I run inside to the room. I take off my shoes and change into one of sweet peas hoodies. Surprisingly it isn't cold in here. I slip on my thigh high socks and I lay down on the bed. Sweet pea walks in and changes. I look up at him and he lays down next to me. I wrap my leg around his waist and he pulls me in closer.
"You are so beautiful" he said.