Chapter 32

It's been 2 weeks.. I would see sweet pea at school and at the Whyte Wyrm but we wouldn't talk. It was killing me.
--
I am now laying on the couch watching tv half asleep when I heard someone knock on the door.
"Fucking go away" I yelled but they knock again. I groan. I only have a cropped tank top on and my underwear so I bring the blanket with me. I open the door.
"I said to go the fuck-" I started but when I saw who it was I stopped.
"Sweet pea" i whispered. He gives me a small smile. Ever since that night sweet pea has been drinking and has been fighting, like a fucking lot.
"I um-come in" I said. I walk to the couch and sit down. I curl up into a ball and he sits down. What if he yells at me for not talking to him? Would he walk out again.. what if I say the wrong thing again.
"Lilith stop overthinking" he said. I look up at him and scoot more away.
"Who said I am overthinking" I whispered. His eyes go sad when he say me scoot away.
"Fuck.. I made you scared of me" he said. He looks so stressed out and his eyes get watery.
"Please don't be scared of me, I won't ever hit you" he said. I uncurl and I crawl to him. I lightly grab his hand and he looks up at me. I slightly flinch.
"No no no" he whispered.
"I'm sorry" i whispered while scooting back away.
"No please, please I need you, I need to feel your touch, Lilith baby.. I've been miserable without you" he said.
I shouldn't be afraid of him. I always known he wouldn't hit me, just me overthinking everything.
I nod my head and I pull him into a hug. He lays his head onto my chest and starts to cry. He wraps his arms around my waist. I felt tears go down my face.
"I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much, I should've never yelled at you, I didn't mean to scare you" he said. I start to play with his hair and he starts to calm down.
"I got you baby, it's ok" i whispered. I don't think I've ever seen sweet pea like this. His arms get tighter around my waist. I crawl onto his lap for I'm straddling him. He looks up at me with tears going down his cheek. I cup his face and whip them off. I give him a small smile and kiss is forehead. I then lay my head on the top of his.
"I love you" i hiccuped. He looks up at me.
"What"I asked. He smiles at me.
"You sound so cute" he said back. I roll my eyes and smile.
"I love you too princess" he said back. He then stands up and takes us to my room. He lays down on the bed and pulls the blanket over us. I snuggle close to him with my face nuzzled into his neck.
"I'm so sorry for scaring you" he whispered. I sniff and look up at him.
"It's ok baby. I shouldn't have went with them" I said.
"No princess, you should be able to be friends with them, I just got mad because your and Malachai's past and I just thought that you would be you know.. interested in him" he said. What! Uh noooo.
I look up at him.
"Baby I only like you. I wouldn't cheat on you. I want to be with you and only you for forever" I said. He gives me a weak smile.
"What about that James guy" he asked.
"He's gay and him and josh might or might not be talking" I said. He smiles.
We lay there. Holding each other. I listen to his steady heartbeat while he plays with my hair.
"I love you" was the last thing I heard until I drifted off to sleep.