Chapter 31

"Lilith" I heard someone say. I open my eyes and see Fangs.
"Fangs" I groaned.
"What are you doing out here" he asked. I sigh and stand up.
"I don't have my keys, I left them at Sweet peas.. fangs I fucked up. I didn't know that it would effect him like that. I just wanted to hang out with them because I wanted to see how he was. I didn't do nothing with either of them" I said.
"Ok come on" he said. He takes his keys and unlocks the door.
"Go. Take a shower and I'll go get your bike and keys" he said. I nod my head. He then leaves and I take a shower.
Once I was done I change into black skinny jeans and I light grey tank top and a oversized black zip up jacket. I put my hair up and I grab my boots.
"Hey" I said to fangs. I sit down on the couch and I put on my boots. I grab black sunglasses also.
"Ready" he asked. I nod my head and we leave to the Whyte Wyrm. Once we get there I see Toni and josh. I sigh and put the sunglasses on.
"Don't try to hide" josh said. I groan and take the off.
"Fuck you look tired as hell" he said.
"Wow thanks, I totally didn't sleep outside on the steps" I said back.
"What why" Toni asked.
"I didn't have my keys" i whispered. I look up and see sweet pea at the pool table.
"Guys what am I going to do, I just fucked up my relationship for a fucking blunt" I said. Josh laughs and I elbow him.
"This isn't funny" I yelled. He just laughs more and I roll my eyes.
"He yelled at me Toni, for the first time and it wasn't a good one" I said. Sweet pea moves closer to us but I didn't notice at first.
"I was scared" I sighed. She hugs me.
"It will be ok lil, just give him some time. And give yourself time! With the past you have, you need time" she said. I nod my head.
My phone then goes off. I look at the number and don't realize it.
"Hello" I asked.
"Hey girl" I heard someone say. It was James.
"Fuck dude, when did I give you my number" I asked.
"You did a lot last night" he said.
"What! What do you mean" I yelled.
"Calm done you didn't cheat on your boyfriend, you just danced a lot and laughed" he said. I sigh.
"Oh thank Goodness" I said.
"Huh" he said.
"Oh nothing" I said.
"What happened last night, I'm so sorry if we messed up your relationship with that sweet pea guy. We should've never posted anything" he said.
"James shut the fuck up. It wasn't your fault, it was mine for getting high with Malachai" I said.
"Kinda true" he said.
"And you going along with it" I said right after.
"Dude what the fuck" he said. I laugh.
"Joking, not really" I sighed.
"But anyways, it isn't my decision to make... just.. I don't know anymore dude, I have to figure out my life and I really hope that he's apart of the life" I said.
"You sound in love" he said.
"Because she is" josh yelled over the phone.
"Oh girl. Who's that" he asked.
"That's josh, he's gay.. you want him" I said.
"I don't know what he looks like" he said back.
"Bitch I'll send you his number" I said.
"Uh ok" he laughed. James is also gay and REALLY fucking hot to be a gay dude.
"Anyways call you later" I said.
"Figure out your love life bitch, you guys are in love" he said.
"I really hope he still is" I whined.
"Bye" he said. We then hang up the phone and I send him a picture of josh and his number.
"Looks like you got yourself a boyfriend" I said to josh. He then gets a text.
"That was fast" I giggled. I look up and see sweet pea with a.. girl.
"Oh wow" i whispered and looked away. Toni looks over and sees them.
"I think she's the gay stripper" Toni said.
"The what" I asked.
"I pretty sure she's the one who likes girls" she said back. I hum and they start playing pool.
"How am I supposed to talk to him when I'm scared he will yell at me" I said.
"Were you actually scared" Toni asked. I look down and my eyes start to get watery. I nod my head and a tear goes down my cheek.
"It's just Toni, he has never yelled at me like that, he sounded so much like.. like Noah" I whispered.
"The guys who raped you" she asked. I nod my head. And more tears go down my face. I bite into my lip.
"Oh Lilith, he would never hurt you" she said while pulling me back into a hug.
"I just love him so much and what if I lose him. Toni I can't lose him, I will be broken without him. I need him" I cried.
"I know lilith, I know" she said.
"How about this, let's have a girls day.. we can stay in bed all day with Cheryl, Veronica, and Betty.. we can even invite Fiona.. if she wants to drive" she said.
"I'm already here" Fiona said. I turn and look at her.
"Baby what happened" she whined.
"Didn't you see my insta, I fucked up my relationship to get fucking high with Malachai and James" I said.
"He will come around! Come on let's have the boring girl day" she said. I nod my head and she picks me up.
"Damn you are light" she said. I giggle and she walks to her car.
"Fangs will take your bike back home" Toni said. We then go to Cheryls house and the girls are already there.
"Oh our poor baby, it will be ok" they all said. They then all hug me.
"Come on! Let's do face masks and our nails, we already have someone coming to do our nails" Cheryl said. I laugh.
"Guys what if it doesn't get better" i said.
"Lilith he loves you, he always texts me about you and last night.. he called me. He feels so bad for yelling at you, he's worried that you are scared of him. He doesn't want you to be scared of him because he loves you so much" Fiona said.
"You guys just need some time" Betty said. I nod my head.

We get our nails done. I got black acrylic nails. We ordered pizza and watched movies all day. We all cried from talking and we then fall asleep.