Chapter 34

Today I have  planned a the next few days with just me and Luke, we haven't gotten a lot of time together because of his late night assignments. Everyone thought it was a good idea, plus there was an event going on. I kept it a surprise for Luke.

"Can I look now?" He asks.

"No peeking yet, were almost there." I told him as I parked the car and lead him inside the building. We were at the culinary institute of Charleston, where I got lucky to get me and Luke in on the show.

"Now, it's smells good. Where are we?" Luke chirped, getting excited.

We got into the enterance where the main event was being held, I took off the blind fold and watched as Luke stumbled forward. His eyes went wide and a stupid grin seemed to not have left his face since we got out of the car. The guys love when I surprise them.

I got Luke a raccoon for his birthday, we learned so much about him and taught him tricks. Everyone was annoyed how 'weasley' stole things and got into everything. He was cheese to Luke's macaroni. He name him after The Weasley's of Harry Potter because they were awesome. Luke love having a partner in crime, especially when North tried to hide his candy.

He gasped, "oh shit!!! Oh fuck, oh shit!" He looked at me like he couldn't believe it. "Cupcake wars?!!!"

"Yes Luke! Cupcake wars!!" I squealed. We high fives and took a look around. We got a tour of all the equipment and set up. We met the host and judges, they told us our part and we met with the other contestants.

"I'm nervous cupcake, this is awesome. I can't wait to see what we can make. I hope we win." He voice did hint nervousness, and I needed to calm him.

"Hey, win or lose, I'll still be proud of you. This is a fun thing to do together, a slice of the dream you want for yourself. We'll all be here to support you. You're going to be he best pastry chef the world has ever seen." And I gave him a quick kiss.

"Thank you cupcake. I love you." His eyes warmed and I saw nothing but the truth, like I always do.

"I love you too,... always" I said.

"Forever." I smiled at him and we heard the host start to talk. It was time to film.

The day was the best ever, we passed and won both rounds. Tomorrow was the final round, so we went home and told the guys the news. North was happy for Luke, and he didn't get mad. I was shocked. I was ready to defend my always.

The next morning we went back and was excited for what the challenge was. Mario kart! We nailed the competition, I did the best I could putting things together, even getting help from extra pastry chefs. I loved seeing Luke this happy, and I took a picture of it.

We all ate out that day and we even got to take some of our made cupcakes for ourselves to take from the event on Nintendo celebrating their new games and success. That night Gabe made it a theme, we had a mario kart competition, then played mario party on the switch and Wii.

We had the twins birthday and it was hard to get a good theme combined together. For Corey's passion in gaming, marvel, and sci-fi mixed with Brandon's surfing and bad boy things that go with riding motorcycles.

Gabriel decorated the living room perfectly. We had games and movies ready, North and Marc prepared a good meal of grilling outside. The pool was there for swimming in the nice May weather. Luke made them a cake that had Rocket and Baby Groot riding a motorcycle. Gabriel helped him with the details, but it was great.

It reminded me of how we celebrated my birthday, they out me and Nathans together. We blow out our candle right at midnight, since his was the day before mine. But that one second meant everything to me. I got a charm bracelet from Gabriel, and a charm from each of them. I loved it so much, I cried. My fist birthday where I got a cooked dinner, a home made cake, games and gifts.