Chapter 11

I take it back, I don’t want to do this. What was I thinking?

The hour was up and there is nothing I would rather being doing than being in the middle of a 5 layer pyramid with girls that bitch every second.

It was quite a workout and I for one regret my whole decision being part of the cool group.

“Great work ladies, we got it down!” Cheryl said from the very top. Josie on the other hand was on the floor in the front line to overlook the work we did. She was nodding her head in approval. Then she had to open her mouth, “that’s a rep girls, tomorrow were doing routine 2 & 3. So stretch those legs tonight and scrub that pig stank off!”

We all carefully came down from our pyramid, I guess my first cheerleading practice was over. Thank you Jesus for having mercy on my soul. I walked off to the side form the girls so my body temperature could cool down. I wish I had a water bottle. All the girls sat in a circle again, someone brought over a trash bin and put it in the middle. I joined everyone else, I sat by a girl my size, she had short light brown hair in a pony tail, with brown eyes and small nose. She kind of reminded me of tinkerbell. She didn’t seem like the other girls here. I asked her her name again, and apologized for forgetting, theres too much girls on the team.

She gave me a small understanding smile, “I’m Casey.”

“You did great today. I on the other hand was probably the worse.”

“you actually did good GiGi, your gymnastics helped you out, your just learning the routine.” She said nicely, I told the group I did gymnastics back in Junior high, but never joined a squad. Josie and Cheryl seemed happy with my skills. Ha ha, they don’t know what’s hit them.

“Okay!” Cheryl clapped her hands getting everyone’s attention. “So GiGi, you passed our routine with flying colors and we are happy you can fill in for the week. Try to practice that routine later tonight, you are going to learn two more tomorrow. And two more again the next day. Don’t let us down. The game Friday is going to be the best because of the West Ashley Wildcats Cheer Girls. The party after is invites only, you can come, only if…..you bring your new friends from Mr. Toma’s class.”

Of course that’s what she wants. I really need her to take some kind of hint, “I can ask, I mean we just met today. They might be busy, and Nathan said he’s going out of town for the weekend. He might even miss the game. But I’ll ask Silas and Gabriel.” Josie looked upset, but probably know what I was talking about since she was listening in class.

“Fine, just get Silas to come. I’ll text you the address before the game.” Cheryl said, then she continued, “GiGi, no offence or anything, but your clothes are belong in trash. Think of it as initiation to the squad, even if its just for a few days.” I saw one of the girls give her a pile of clothes.

No! Those were my clothes I had put in the locker room after I had to change into this skimpy cheerleading outfit. I really don’t want to leave here wearing this…

“That’s okay I guess, not my favorite outfit. I’ll do better, promise!” I said happily while I was groaning inside.

Cheryl, Josie and another girl put my clothes in the trash and they also had a different item they got form their bags. Each girl in the group all took something out from their bags and poured, dumped, and tossed it in on top of my clothes. I believe one girl had spoiled milk, another with black paint, is that...is that a Ziplock of cat litter? Eww. After all 30 girls cleaned out their purses and bags, I tried not to gag.

Most of them snickered but jokes on them. Everyone seemed to know this was the end and started towards the girl’s locker room to shower and change. Well shit Sang, way to not be prepared. I grabbed my bag after Cheryl and Josie said good bye to me, tossing me my own pompoms. I quickly got on my mac book and hacked into the guys security cameras and deleted that hour from the footage. I texted them before I had to change and that I was spending the hour with Cheryl and her posse to see If I could find out more info. That went very well.