Valon's POV on Lea

A/N: Because I was thinking of writing some more Valon x Lea moments(And by 'X', I mean like a big brother and little sister relationship!) in The Kaiba Sister because Kylie is in the picture, I just thought I could write what Valon was thinking about Lea after he had his thoughts on Mai in the TLS version. *Blushes* Sorry, but I just really love Valon so much, and I was thinking that Valon was probably the Alister to Lea's Mokuba since there were moments where he thought that she was so adorable that he teased her(Because he underestimated her), wanted to spare her soul because she thought that she was too fragile for Mai to handle dueling, and when his spirit asked her to help him while Rafael's spirit asked for Yami's help, Alister's spirit asked for Seto's help and Mai's spirit asked for Joey's help. Anyways, enjoy!

After Valon was thinking about Mai as he was holding the Harpy Lady card that she left for him, his thoughts suddenly went to Lea. The young girl that he had teased but that was only because he underestimated her. She was a great Duelist and she proved that to him when he watched her defeat Dartz with Yami's help in their duel and when she helped Yami, Kaiba and Joey defeat the Great Leviathan.

"Thank you, Lea. You helped me change my way of thinking and how I shouldn't underestimate in life. You even remind me of a kid that I once protected in the juvenile center. I also wonder how you're doing right now?" He said softly while he was still smiling that soft smile of his, and was also thinking about Lea's most adorable smile as she had her eyes closed.

I hope you and I can see each other again someday in life.