Halloween party(Mokuba x Lea)

A/N: Since there was a Trunk or Treat happening in my little sister's school yesterday, we had a really great time btw, I just knew that I had to write this right now, especially since I was already getting into the Halloween spirit. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Lea was in the gym where there was a Halloween party happening in the Domino Elementary School. She went as a princess just like the princess named Adena from KaibaCorp.'s duel game that Kaiba created based off on Mokuba. If you're wondering, yes, Kaiba did make the costume for Lea. Since Mokuba remembered Lea saying that she wanted to be the one to take Adena's place since she didn't want Mokuba to go through being kidnapped again after he was kidnapped by Pegasus because he stole his soul, Mokuba did imagine Lea wearing that outfit along with the crown so he thought Lea should wear that outfit if she wanted to go as a princess this year.

Speaking of Mokuba, Lea was getting really tingly because she was nervous to see Mokuba once he attends the party. She wondered what he would look like in his costume, which would be a prince since he wanted to be able to be the prince to his princess.

All of a sudden, Lea spotted somebody dressing as a shower curtain, then she looked down to see the feet so she could see who was dressing up as the shower curtain... then she saw it was Mokuba by his boots. Lea smiled widely and took out the little flower she had in her hair so she could joke with him once she reaches her hand in the shower. Lea walked towards the shower person and reached her hand in it while holding the flower as she talked in a high-pitched voice, "Help me, help me! My flower needs water!"

The person opened the curtains... to reveal that it was Mokuba! Dressed in his prince costume! Mokuba grinned at Lea as he went along with her joke by saying, "Hey, you come to the right place, stranger."

Lea blushed and smiled even wider just as she went inside the shower curtain to join him, and she asked, "So what's with the shower curtain, huh?"

"Oh you know, just wanted to surprise you." Mokuba answered with a shrug.

"Well, you look really handsome." Lea smiled, which made Mokuba blush really bright.

"Thanks, Lea. And you look really beautiful, exactly the way I imagined ever since you said you wanted to take the princess' place when we were in the game."

Lea blushed really bright after hearing him say that and she giggled softly to herself, before she moved towards him to hug him. Mokuba hugged her back and the both of them held each other for a little longer, until Lea suddenly spoke with a smile on her face, "So you wanna start the fun?"

Both she and Mokuba pulled back as he replied with a grin, "You talked me into it."

Lea giggled in reply before she and Mokuba suddenly saw somebody who was dressed like a chicken acting all crazy, which made both of them laugh in amusement as Mokuba exclaimed, "Hey, check out that chicken! He's wild!"

Lea looked to see that the chicken was throwing eggs and she hoped that they weren't real just like she saw in The Karate Kid where there was a Halloween party, but then she sighed in relief when she saw that the eggs were fake and didn't break at all. Plus, this time period she was living in right now wasn't the 80s where kids were allowed to do crazy things, so she knew she was safe.

"Lea." Mokuba spoke to Lea, which got her attention as she turned to face him.

"I'm gonna go put the shower curtain away. I'll be right back."

"Ok." Lea nodded in agreement, before Mokuba went to get out of the gym so he could place his shower curtain in his locker. Lea sighed as she waited for him for a little longer, until he finally came back.

"I'm back, Lea." He announced, which made Lea when she noticed him.

"Great!"

"So you ready?" Mokuba asked, as he was gesturing around.

"Yes I am." Lea nodded.

"Then let's go." Mokuba smiled, before he and Lea started doing their fun together. What they did was exactly what would happen in a Halloween party, especially collecting candy. It was really the greatest moment of their lives together, and they wished it didn't have to end.