The Domino Elementary School dance(Mokuba x Lea)

A/N: Hello, everybody! Today's my birthday, I'm 20 years old, so I just thought I'd just write something special for my favorite couple Mokuba and Lea. Also I thought it would be really cute to write a one-shot where Mokie and Lea dance with each other at a school dance of some sorts. Hope some of you enjoy this! <3 Btw, this would take place after the gang headed back home to Domino after the KaibaCorp. Grand Championship tournament.

Lea was by her locker, gathering stuff that she needed and put the stuff inside that she didn't need for her class. As soon as Lea was done, she closed her locker... revealing Mokuba's face and he appeared to be smiling at her.

"Hi." He greeted, flirtatiously.

"H-hi." Lea greeted back, as she felt her heart beating and her face blushed so madly.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just figured that since there's a dance happening this Saturday, I was just wondering if you wanted to go there with me. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to." Mokuba answered Lea's question, as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck while a little blush appeared on his cheeks.

"How can I say no to that, Mokuba? I'd love to go with you!" Lea exclaimed, happily.

Mokuba smiled widely at Lea's acceptance and replied with, "Great, Lea! I knew you would say that! So I'll see you there?"

"Yep." Lea nodded, with a sweet smile on her face.

"Ok." Mokuba grinned, before he started walking on his way to his class, while Lea was just watching him with a dreamy look on her face... until she suddenly jumped startled when she realized that she herself had to head to her class so she started on her way.

***

So Saturday night came, the day the dance started happening.

(A/N: This is Lea's dress!!!)

(A/N: Wears the dress underneath this embellished sweater since Lea is known to feel more comfortable not looking too fancy)

(A/N: Lea's hair!!!)

(A/N: Lea's hair clip!!!)

It was around 7 pm when Tea took Lea to the school dance, and as soon as she dropped her off there, she knelt down in front of her height and told her, "Just remember, Lea. Don't let Mokuba hurt you, or anything that some boys tend to do to girls these days."

"Tea, Mokuba's a gentleman. He would never do any of those things." Lea replied, with a little smile on her face.

"I know, Lea. But I just thought I'd let you know that because I'm your big sister and I care about you so much." Tea replied, as she also smiled as well.

Then she moved towards her little sister to hug her, which Lea returned and they held each other a little longer until Tea finally pulled back and said, "Just be yourself in there, ok?"

Lea smiled and nodded while saying, "I will, big sis. Thank you."

Then Tea released Lea and let her go head on her way to the gym where the dance was taking place at. As soon as she made it to the door, she slowly opened the door and slowly headed on her way inside to look for Mokuba while the song 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police was playing.

(A/N: Referencing Stranger Things when Mike and Eleven dance with each other at the Snow Ball and this song plays as they do. <3)

Soon Lea spotted Mokuba sitting on one of the chairs next to where the punch was at, and she assumed that he was waiting for her to arrive. He appeared to be wearing a black tuxedo,  which Lea couldn't help but think that he looked very handsome in as she just stared at him. All of a sudden, Mokuba looked up and saw that Lea finally arrived... and was in awe by how Lea looked! So Mokuba stood up from his chair as he just stared at her with googly eyes, which made Lea smile awkwardly before she and Mokuba walked towards each other. As soon as they arrived in front of each other, Mokuba smiled and told her, "You look beautiful."

Lea blushed and looked down to the floor, before she looked up at Mokuba and smiled back at him while saying, "Thanks, and you look very handsome."

"Thanks, Lea. Do you wanna dance? I could teach you how to dance more after our first dance at the KaibaCorp. Grand Championship registration." Mokuba offered, which made Lea blush madly but she smiled and accepted Mokuba's offer.

"Yes, Mokuba. I'd love that."

Mokuba smiled softly, then he and Lea took each other's hands and headed to their spot where they could dance with each other. Mokuba had Lea put her hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on her waist, and with that, they began dancing with each other while smiling at each other and looking into each other's eyes. They kept doing their dance for a little longer, until they suddenly leaned towards each other to kiss. The kiss as always was very warm and it made Lea's stomach fill with butterflies, and she did not care if the other kids who were also dancing were even watching them kiss. All she knew was that she was with her man, and that was all that mattered. Soon both Lea and Mokuba pulled back, and they smiled softly at each other before putting their foreheads towards each other and they continued their dance. This was the best night Lea ever had, and she never wanted to forget it.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!! I've really just always wanted to write where Mokie and Lea have their "prom", and so I did!!! YAY!!!