Ai No Monologue(Mokuba x Lea)

A/N: If some of you remember watching the movie Labyrinth and remember Jennifer Connelly who played Sarah in that movie, Lea will be singing a song in Japanese that was sung by Jennifer back in 1986. I just fell in love with that song when I first learned that Jennifer was in a Japanese commercial singing that song and totally saw Lea singing it if she sung in Japanese in the Japanese version of Yugioh.

Lea was just sitting on the bench waiting for Mokuba since they were planning to go out to have lunch together. Lea was bored so she decided to do one thing to entertain herself: To sing.

The song she was singing was a song in Japanese that she had adored ever since she was a baby and her mother would sing it to her just as well as she sung it to Tea when she was a baby, and now that she was singing that song, it reminded her of her love for Mokuba and how much she wanted to be with him forever.

(A/N: Imagine Lea sounding like that as she sings in Japanese.)

Japanese lyrics;
Utsukushiku kikoeru nowa / Aishite iru kara / Itsu datte yuuki o watashi ni / Ataete kureta
Yasashii watashi ni / Naruno ga wakaru / Ichiban sunao ni / Hoho emi kaketai
Sukina dake / Sukina koto o / Mitsumete itai

English translation:
The reason why I can hear beautifully is
because I love you. You always gave me courage. I know I'll become affectionate.
I want to give you the most honest smile. Whatever you want and as much as you want, I want to be there watching you.

As Lea kept on singing the song with her eyes closed, she was unaware that Mokuba had just arrived and was in awe by how beautiful she sounded singing in Japanese. He absolutely loved the way she sang in English, but hearing her sing in Japanese... it was just magical!!!

Soon Lea finished her song, and she slowly opened her eyes and saw that Mokuba was there and smiling softly at her. Lea jumped startled and felt her cheeks blush red with so much embarrassment. God, this always happened. Whenever Lea would sing, Mokuba would just appear out of the blue. It was just like magic!

"M-Mokuba! Hi!" Lea exclaimed, as her heart was beating so fast.

"Hey, Lea. That was really the most beautiful thing I have ever heard." Mokuba commented, as his smile never left his face.

"Oh, well... Thank you." Lea managed to reply, still embarrassed about the fact that she had been singing in front of him.

"You're welcome. May I ask where you learned that song?"

"My mom used to sing it to me when I was just a baby. I wasn't the only one though because she also sang it to Tea when she was a baby as well. I really loved the song so much, even though this song was about love and I never wanted to fall in love after Oscar dumped me, I still kept this song to my heart." Lea explained, as she looked down sighing with so much sorrow at the memory of when Oscar ended his friendship with her when he found out she was autistic.

Hearing Oscar's name and how he broke Lea's heart made Mokuba ball his hand up into a fist with so much anger. It just angered him so much to know that Oscar never liked Lea for being autistic, but Mokuba couldn't let that get to him right now so he let it go.

"And since I sing it right now, it really reminds me of us." Lea suddenly added, making Mokuba's cheeks heat up and his heart fluttered because he figured that that was why Lea was singing that song.

Lea turned her head to face Mokuba and explained to him, "That song really reminded me of how much I love you and always have since the beginning. I never wanted to stay away from you when I looked into your eyes and saw that you were so kind, even when I found out you were a Kaiba and you never told me, I still trusted you because I always knew that you were a nice guy. I never stopped believing in you."

Mokuba couldn't help but be touched at everything Lea was telling him, until he suddenly pulled her into his embrace. Lea as always was surprised by the unexpected hug, but she relaxed and hugged him back as she took him in by inhaling in his scent and warmth.

Soon Mokuba pulled back to face Lea and told her softly, "I just knew that you needed a lot of love, that was why I treated you so nicely and stayed by your side no matter what. When I looked into your eyes the first time I met you, I saw fear and it crushed my heart so much that I knew that you really needed more love besides from someone who's closest to you."

Everything Mokuba was telling Lea touched her heart so much as she felt her cheeks blush softly and didn't know what to say as her eyes met his, and she saw that they were telling the truth. Then Lea's lips formed into a smile that she suddenly moved her head closer to his chest as her warms were still wrapped around him and his arms were still around her as well. Mokuba kissed her forehead softly before he laid his head on top of hers as he felt his heartbeat increasing, making Lea feel drawn in as always.

Soon both Mokuba and Lea pulled away from each other, and Mokuba asked Lea, "What do you want for lunch, Lea?"

"Sushi?" Lea answered in question with a smile on her face.

Mokuba chuckled because she knew that Lea would say that, "All right. After that, can we get chocolate parfait for dessert?"

"Oh yes! Totally!" Lea replied with a cheer, making Mokuba happy as he took Lea's hand in his before they both stood up and headed on their way to lunch.