Intro

Hey guys!
It's your girl Naziyaaaaa.
I'm back again, after a long long break, of which I'd minimize into a journey of betterness.

I have come in smoothly with a brand new story, NOrTH prince charming, the title is case sensitive, so watch out, for a sweet sweet roller coaster of a northern Nigerian love story.

You might be wondering how a northern love story will be different from others right?

Follow every chapter up and you'll see my point. Remember I'm not a pro pro So your corrections are all welcomed.

Incase you have anything stupid to say, you're welcome too, I've been taking a study in sarcasm.

Note any resemblance to you or your life is an accident as this is only a work of fiction, names and places may sound familiar but they are all fictional.

I'll be adding a little bit of hausa and Arabic language, which is the most popular and most used languages in the North of Nigeria.

yane - what's up?
Alhamdulillah - glory be to Allah.
See that?

I'll be dropping a chapter after two days, please let's go hand in hand into this beautiful journey of Laila and Ahmad. Crap! Okay I just spilled that, you're welcome.

Don't forget to share, comment and tap on the little star buttons.

Peace.✌