6. chit-chat

Hey guys so this chapter is quite full of conversations, readers discretion advised.

"Who's wonder woman,  see I'm not playing with you o, if you want to talk, talk o, no time." I retorted.

"I'm sorry your royal majesty, I just want to ask if you're same girl that got me hooked at first bank on a Monday 18th June of this pandemic year?" He spoke gently making sure he pronounced every word correctly.

"Guy, you even planned a fake date, are you kidding me, through out this year, I mean since I returned from school I didn't go out. " I lied, I dont keep counts or dates of unnecessary things that I did.

"Are you serious? Don't tell me you don't go out to grab some icecream?" He switched the topic at hand.

"Talking of icecream, it's been a while since I grabbed some, but let's be serious, who are you and what do you want?" I spoke in a more serious tone.

"Well, maybe we should go grab Icecream and make the intros formal." He stated.

"Funny enough,I dont go out with strangers especially guys my parents haven't heard of or seen."  matter of factly.

"Excuse my manners, give me the address,  the street and the house number, I'd be there in two hours." He spoke with no hint of joke in his tone.

Was he f*cking kidding me? Such confidence! I squealed silently, grinning from ear to ear.

"Impressive, I see you're trying to showcase some audacity here huh?"

"If that's what you call it, I'll prove you wrong. "

"Okay I like challenges, let's do this, Dad will be less busy after dinner, about thirty minutes after ishai prayer. "

"Noted, the address please."

He almost wrecked me and my thoughts,  I've never invited a guy home, but I'd go extra miles to win this challenge I hate to fail.

"I've never done this before but I hate giving up."

"We are running late please. "

This guy really mean this.

"Okay, house number fifty six, kabala Costain, behind central mosque, I'd be expecting you." I spoke with confidence as if my nerves weren't tingling.

I quickly surveyed the house to make sure everything was on point, released a heavy breath I didn't know I was carrying,  then went back to edit my pictures and videos.

I wasn't certain he'd beat my confidence, so I cared less.

Woah!
Will he ever come over?
Who's he?
Was he really the guy that got her hitched at the bank?
Let's find out in the next chapter.

I'm sorry I've been keeping you guys for long, I know how it feels to wait, so I'll try to update more frequently.

The words in italics are the characters thought.

Don't forget to tap on the little star button,  comment, share.

Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌