25. Becoming her man

Salam guys!!! Thank you for 1k, I least expected it, I didn't know I had much people reading this, jazakumullahu bi khair.

"Are you saying you dont have anything to do with her?" I asked politely.

"Yes, she's s not my type and you alone I want to spend forever with."

Like this? My dassapointed subconscious asked.

Even though the break we had got me thinking outside and inside the ship, I really did love him and sadly I had to accept him for who he was.

"Okay then, I pray you become better than you display, you know you're better."

"Insha Allah."

We then called it a day, as I was not in the mood for any chitchat.

Ahmad's POV

Hajna was so stupid to show herself like that, I wondered who invited her to the wedding,

but it was all good that I was able to calm her horses down, as my brothers wedding was no place for her type.

She would have find a way to harass laila.

"You need to stop being stupid for once, if you ever go near laila, then the time to cut your head off will arrive."

Muda sadiq and Musa rushed to us eyes wide open, wondering what was going on.

"Ke an taba yin abu dole ne?" (Ever heard of a forced relationship?) Musa spoke.

"Eh ni nawa dole ne." (Mine is going to be forced.) Angry hajna spoke on her lungs.

While Muda waved his hands up and down, signaling i wonder o. Typical Nigerian.

"Sai kiyi mu gani." (Go ahead then) Sadiq added.

After giving her a sound warning and letting the guys deal with her, I left to search for Laila, but I couldn't get her to stay, I couldn't say who was angrier between laila and hajna.

It took me a month to get over everything, as that was how I tackled situations.

I felt really bad for laila and that was all I could be with her.

...

We had dates, fights and sweet talks, cool selfies that have got a home on my instagram page.

I really do love her and the fact that she accepted me for who I was made things even better.

I only hated that she asked for her girlfriend allowance with a bill tag, not letting me do that myself, it never did cross my mind, maybe I wouldn't have.

Well We traveled a long way in that ship, a year and six months down and we went along quite well, we visited ya Mukhtar's, a few of our relatives in zaria together several times, the world had to know about us,

for a lady whose simple ways could change my ways, thoughts and behavior is worth the world and jannah (paradise), she became my definition of cup cake, sweet petite thing.

Our marriage was set to happen in three months and the beauty of it was that she accepted me as her husband just the way I was, even though our slogan became you have to deal with it. Funny enough.

I didnt know any way to treat her right rather than doing everything she asked and anything to make her happy, she alone gets the nicest and coolest part of me.

Our story might not be like the others but it was everything to me.

Awwn, Ahmad is becoming a good boy, and damn Laila is a strong woman.

Word of the day: "change is constant."
Have a beautiful week ahead y'all.

Nazy loves you.
Peace.