13. meet the prince

Ahmad's POV

So this girl is playing hard to get, and by Allah I have never felt love like I do her, she has to be really special.
My subconscious wont stop talking.

I mean with all the girls hauling around me like flies on a binta sugar mango (sweet mango).

They all wanted me, but they were never my type, including Hajna who was the hottest girl in school, the talk of the town, she has more followers on Instagram than the amount of rice she ate.

Claiming to be a so called lifestyle blogger, she just wanted to show the world that they had everything luxury, going to Dubai for weekends, buying food online, and showing half her body on social media.

Is that even a life style people would want to copy? Well that's that.

I am more than glad to introduce her to my newest girl friend, the best among them all, she has sacredly happen to be the water that has quenched my thirst ,the thirst I never knew I had.

Never have I ever believed in love at first sight, but here I was just there.

First things first, I eagerly walked to ya (elder brother) Mukhtar's office, as he was the only safe place I poured my worries at.

If it was gossip I would go to Mudathir, Abubakar and Imran, my school friends, yes men gossip too, those three have every day's headline,  they know how relationships will end by mere looking at a couple.

"Assalamualaika. "
"Good day ya mukhtar. " I greeted.

"Waalailaikas Salam, yane (what's up?) meke faruwa (whats popping?)" He asked as he quickly wrote something down and dropped the folder he was holding.

"Ya akwai dan mastala kadan."
(Brother, there's a little problem)

"Go on, fada mun, Allah shine maganin komai."
(Talk to me, Allah has the solution to every problem. )

"Okay."

So I went on and on to pour out everything that was going on in my head about laila, and how we met and how I can not wait to fall in love over and over again.

"So beauty caught the beast."  ya Mukhtar asked smilingly.

"No ya, it's not just the physical beauty, but I saw a glimpse of beauty within and a little stubbornness and that's pretty cute. "

"Haha, interesting so because I'm getting married soon, you've gone for your own princess search?"

"No ya." I said shyly.

Ya Mukhtar is the best brother one would ever ask for, as we were the only children our Mother has, we had a little sister before now, but she died a few days after birth,  poor thing, she would have been a cute lovely sister.

"So what do you want us to do now?
Go talk to her?" He asked with his lips still a curve.

"Yes ya, she dared me to come to their house to night, but I can't, I need some permission and guts."

And he won't back out? Okay.

Meet Hajna and ya Mukhtar.

Enjoy guys, thanks for being here.
Dont forget to tap on the little star button,  share, comment.

Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌