14. Go get her

Ahmads POV...

"Okay, let me quickly round this off, once we pray you give me the adress." Ya spoke firmly.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"But you have to call Aunty zee, your sister in law to be and explain to her why I won't be coming over to her's tonight."

"Haha, okay let's switch positions then, I'll go see yours, then you go get mine."

"But wait  how did you get this info?"

"Trust me ya, I asked around, Abubakar knows all the girls in town so it wasn't hard ,he got her number from her course mate, Aisha that lives down the road, that purple house before the junction,  so we've talked a little but she's playing hard to get."

"Haha, girls, it's not easy to get them though, but I hope you're ready to be a nice guy, No playing around, stick to her alone, Dont make my effort go in vain."

Five minutes after ishai prayers, I gave him the adress and left for Aunty zee's.

"Best of luck yaya. "

"No best of luck to you." He said and we both laughed.

I drove my honda Accord V6 to Aunty zee's while he took one of Dad's SUV Jeep to laila's, may Dad's soul rest in peace, ya Mukhtar has been the father and elder brother to me.

He is always here and there, taking care of the company and all that alone, he insist I have to get a degree before I become a part of the company and his co-workers.

About forty to forty five minutes was quite short that I was in front of Aunty zee's house they had no guard so there was no interrogation unlike ours, I went straight into the four bedroom house after parking in the corridor.

"Asalamu'alaikum." I greeted.

Mom and yusuf their last born were seated in the living room, on their brown leather cushion watching PJ mask on Disney,on the forty two inch flat screen TV.

"Wa'alaikum salam."
"Wa zan gani haka?" (Who I'm I seeing ?) Mama asked, with eyes wide open in surprise.

"Its me o, yau ni na zo zance."
(It's me that came for tonight's love talk.)

"Har amfara wasan kanin mijin dai kenan."
( so you've taking the position of the younger brother is also the husband right?)

"No kar ki bari yaya yaji, ( please don't allow big brother to hear.) cause he can slit my throat for that ."

"Haha, barka da zuwa."
(Okay, welcome then.)

We greeted cheerfully as I sat in the milk leather cushion beside mama's brown one.

I extended my  hand to greet yusufs tiny ones, not forgetting to tickling his little ribcage, we laughed throughout.

Aunty zee came out on hearing my voice. The tall brown skin lady, the melanin striking and ever beautiful Aunty Zafirah.

"Surprise!" I yearned with a wide grin.

"Haha. " she let out a laugh displaying her beautiful white teeth and the sparkling gold slug, the mecca gold tooth.

" It's not a surprise, he texted me already." Her eyes crinkled at the sides as she talked.

"Kash ya bata abun." (Oh shit! He has spoilt the fun of it.)  I said as my palms met my face.

"Okay let's go to the garden ." She directed.

Oh wow,  meet Aunty Zafirah, our sister in law to be, I love her already wbu?

Here's this chappie, thank you for always being here.

Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌