The Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

Tony stark... the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist. Sassy and Sarcastic.

Tonight was not a great night for him though, but only if he knew that... If he had got sick, or took a different path, maybe it wouldn't have happened... Maybe.

"Tony, get your butt up!" Pepper groaned throwing a pillow at him. "You have a show today." She said putting her hands on her hips. "Correction, prestation." Tony said turning to face Pepper. "Yeah, Yeah." She said shaking her head. "Just get up before you miss the first one." She said leaving the room.

Tony threw the blanket off his body and sat up. He then stretched and looked at the time, 11:38 A.M.

He glared at the clock. "She could have woke me up earlier." He said to himself rolling his eyes as he got up. He went into the bathroom and 20 to 30 minutes later he came out dressed properly.

He then checked the time again, it was 12:06 P.M. "Pepper!" Tony yelled as he went out of his room. "Yes, dear?" She said. "Can you tell happy I'm ready?" He said walking into the living room. "Of course." She said kissing his cheek. She pulled out he phone. A few moments later there was a honk in the front of the house. Tony and Pepper made there outside to Happy's car. Happy opened the car door for him and he got in, so did pepper.

"Where to?"

30 minutes later.

Tony walked into the building. "Okay, Mr. Stark, your prestation is about to start, do you need an before?" A man asked and tony stopped. "No, I'm fine, thank you." He said and continued to walk.

"And now! The man himself! Tony Stark!" Some announced. Tony took a big breath and exhaled. He then proceeded to walk onto the stage as the crowd screamed.

"Hello!" He said waving and taking the microphone. "It's been awhile!" He said, and again the crowd got loud. Stark started to talk about the future, or infact future creations. Making the world a 'better' place, and a 'New' world, a better and more improved world.

He had began talking and explaining this, also answering a few questions here and there. This had gone for hours, as new people came in and the others left. Finally, the 'Prestation' had finished and it was late, about 9 ish. As people left, tony went out a back door leading to an alley, yeah sketchy.

He had began walking for a half an hour, lost in his thoughts, when he began to realize he had no idea where he was going. Of course he knew where he was and he looked around. He looked at his watch, it read 9:44 P.M., he sighed "Short cut it is." He said taking a path that was behind a wearhouse.

He than walked at behind old buildings by docks that were there. He suddenly stopped behind a house, the reason why was because he heard multiple people at the docks. Three of those people were talking.

Tony couldn't hear what they were saying because of how far away they were (Which there not that far, but still.) And he decided to peak over the house and look. There was a guy with a metal arm, and long hair.

Another with glasses, Neat-ish hair, and a black coat on. Ant the last one, well they looked like the one to be in charge. He had a suit on and a shield with a squid? No octopus symbol on the middle, which was also on his chest. He wore a black suit and helmet.

Tony felt like he had seen them before, especially there symbol... Then it hit him, that symbol on his shield and chest was a symbol he had seen in a article... "Hydra?" He whispered putting his back against the house.

"Aren't they supposed to be dead!? Never to be seen again? Shit, no more short cuts again, anthony! I'll have to wait until they leave, no other way." He thought to himself. Tony's anxiety began to kick in, making him breathe heavy. He covered his mouth as he began to calm down.