Revenge Only

Steve looked down at sleeping Tony. "Really?" Steve sighed. "What... oh he's asleep." Natasha said. "When are you going to tell him?" She asked and Steve shook his head. "I'm not going to send him out, change of plans." Steve said looking down at him. "Your looking at him like he's a baby." Clint said. Steve laughed. "I'm not going to send him, he's safer here. But I'll let him have revenge as said... Revenge Only ."

Everyone went quiet. Steve moved the hair out of Tony's face and kissed his forehead, standing up. "I'll be back." Steve said leaving the room with Tony in his arms.

"He's like another person when being nice of when Tony's in his arms sleeping." Bruce said and Natasha nodded. "I haven't seen him like that since his mother and father died." Bucky said joining in there conversation. "I thought you were supposed to leave today." Thor said. "I was, am. But in a few hours." Bucky said Sitting in one of the chairs. "Sam leave?" Bruce asked and Bucky nodded "Uh, yeah." Bucky said with a cough and cleared his throat. 

Steve laid Tony in there bed and tucked him in, with a kiss on the forehead. He backed away and started walking away. He turned off the light and closed the door. Leaving down the hall.

Tony woke up hours later at 8:57 p.m.

He looked around... 'Did I really fall asleep?' he though stretching. He was cold and the blankets were on the ground. Tony could feel Steve's resting arm on his back, his breathing was steady, tony wasn't sure if he was awake or asleep. Tony turned around and hesitated but snuggled up to Steve chest, sharing his warmth. Steve opened one eye and rapped an arm around him, pulling him closer. Tony tensed up making Steve chuckle.

"Cold?" Steve asked and Tony nodded. "Feel free to use me as your heater." Steve joked. Tony pushed off him and turned around, putting his back to Steve's chest. Steve rapped his arms around Tony's waist. The only reason Tony flipped over so Steve couldn't see the blush on his face. Steve's hands slowly roamed onto Tony's chest to his arc reactor. Tony's heart thumped and Steve smiled. Tony shifted a bit in his place, Steve reduced his hand to put it on Tony's hips.

Steve rested his head on Tony's shoulder "Thump, thump." Steve whispered in Tony's ear as he slid his hand under his shirt. He kissed Tony's neck. "Tony~" Steve said pulling away and got off the bed, Tony sigh from the loss of Steve's touch. 'No' Is was thought was going threw his head. but 'yes' was also going threw his head. Steve came in front of Tony and bent down So both of there faces were in front of each other.

Steve smirked and tony looked away from him. "Tony." Steve whined tracing his finger down Tony's chest. "Stop avoiding it, Tony." Steve said putting his hand on Tony's head and turning it so he was now looking at Steve who's head was turned and closer to Tony's mouth. Tony  backed up and Steve got closer. Tony sat up when he was at the middle of the bed. Steve crawled on the bed and pushed tony down on the bed so now he was on top of him and over his mouth.

"Just an inch closer." Steve said. Tony sight against his lips as he put his hand on the back of Steve head and pushing him down until there lips were touching. Steve slid the hand up Tony's shirt. Light came threw the door as it opened. Steve didn't stop kissing him he only looked over to the door. Bucky stud there awkwardly. "Uh, well I came to say bye, but neverminded ." Bucky said closing the door. Steve looked back at tony and pulled away, then putting his mouth on Tony's neck. He grinned against him while sucking and biting at Tony's neck. 

Bucky walked down the hall into the kitchen. "Cap up?" Clint asked as Bucky went in. "Whatever you do, don't go into his room." Bucky said grabbing his bag and waving them bye. "I wonder what he's talking about..." He said looking at Thor. "Wanna check it out?" Clint said and Thor nodded. They ran down the hall stopping at the Captains door. Clint looked at the floor. "His light is off, turn the light off." Clint whispered to Thor and Thor did so. "Now we have to be quiet." Clint whispered. "Yea, I know." Thor whispered back. They slowly opened the door, both bedside lamps were on. They looked at the middle of the bed.