Training For The Big Day

Tony grabbed the water and walked all the way to the other end of the table. He tapped Steve's shoulder and he turned around, Tony threw the water in his eyes making Steve stumble back.

Tony rapped his legs around Steve, putting his arms around Steve's neck. Steve wiped his eyes and pushed his hair back. "Your a bad thing." Steve said with a smirk. Steve turned back around and pushed Tony up against the wall. Natasha was shaking her head, Both Bruce's looked uncomfortable and Anthony and Cap were blushing. Tony grabbed Steve by caller and connected there lips.

Tony's hands were raised above his head and Steve was pushing on him. The wall cracked and in a few seconds the wall broke and Steve and Tony fell threw it.

"Tony!" Steve said.

Tony opened his eye's and they were in the lab and he was sitting on Steve lap. "You said you wanted me to wake you up in the morning." Steve said. 'What the hell kind of dream was that?' Tony thought. "Bruce had to check up on you, make sure your okay." Steve said Tony got off of his lap. Tony rubbed his eye's. 'What was my dream again?' He thought scratching his head. He sighed and Steve picked him up bride style. Tony just yawned as he got set in a chair. "Be right back, I have to get Bruce." Steve said leaving the room.

Tony sighed. He slept for five days, and remembered what had happened. Lets just say, he'll stay inside from the window instead of poking his head out of it. HE waited until finally they walked into the room. Bruce came up to him and got a light out. "Looked straight." Bruce said and he shined it in his eyes, then did the other one. "Mouth dry, chest pain? Confused? Any of them?" Bruce asked and Tony shook his head. "No I'm fine." He said pushing the Light away.

"He seems so." Bruce said and he put down the light. "Did you tell him?" Bruce whispered as if Tony couldn't hear. He glared at them. "What are you talking about?" Tony asked and Steve pulled up a chair. "I'm going to start teaching you how to fight." Steve said and Tony raised n eyebrow. "Why?" He asked. "I came up with an idea, but its you decision. " Bruce said sitting on the table. "Fake your death to the world, then you can get your revenge." Bruce said. "Like what kind?" Tony asked. "Death, torcher, anything you want." Steve said and Tony thought.

A red flash was seen in his eyes. "When do I start?"

|A week later|

"I'm not going to go easy on you." Steve said and Tony chuckled.

They had boxing gloves on and they were on a different corner, The hydra team was watching them. "GO!" Clint said "Don't you worry, just focus." Steve mumbled to Tony who rolled his eyes. They got closer and Tony threw the first punch, Steve barely moved. "Is you take the first hit, make it a good one." Steve said punching tony to the ground. "Yeah, yeah." Tony said getting up. 

"Go!"... BAM! Tony was back on the Ground. "Fuck." Tony mumbled getting back up. "Go!".... Again he was punched to the ground. "Stagy tony." He said to himself. He had been focused on Steve's punches and moves. "C'mon tony, put some fight into it!" Thor said cheering him on. "Tony face it, he needs to teach you." Clint said popping popcorn in his mouth the rest nodded except for Thor and Bruce.

"And Go!" Clint yelled. They got closer again and this time Steve threw the hit. Tony dodged it with a smirked, before Steve could take his arm back he grabbed it, pulling him closer, there breath on each others mouth. "Hello." Tony said. He kicked him in the crouch and punch his face. "DAMN." Clint yelled with loud laughs. "He did it!" Thor said hugging Bruce who looked uncomfortable. Steve stud up Glared at Clint making him stop laughing. "Again." Steve said.

Like always, they got close. Tony threw the first punch pretty hard making Steve  move back a bit. "Finally this is getting interesting." Clint said. Steve smile this time taking his arm and swinging him. "What the hell!?" Tony yelled. Steve let go and Tony flew to the floor he got up  and ran at Steve, at the last second he slid and hit Steve's legs making him fall onto Tony with a 'oof'.