Lost And Found

"STEVE." Peter shouted from outside the room. He groaned. Steve hadn't came out his room for more than a day and everyone was worried. His door was locked and FRIDAY was taking orders from Steve not to open them. "Friday." Peter whined. "I'm sorry Mr. Parker, I'm only taking orders." He said. Peter was getting annoyed. He might be the youngest but he was not dealing with his shit right now. He backed up and ran at the door.

He flew down and Steve was on the edge of his bed looking at him. He had looked horrible, he looked tired, facial hair was growing all over his chin, peter didn't even know he could grow a beard. "C'mon Cap, you have to eat." He said going over to Steve and grabbing the caller of his shirt. Peter dragged him out of the room. Steve sighed and stood up. "Fine." He said walking to the kitchen with Parker.

"Brother Steve!" Thor said looking at the disaster at the door. "You look like a rec." Natasha said. "Thanks." Steve said going to the fridge and taking things out. "Bucky and Sam came over, we tried to get you out of your room but you wouldn't budge." Natasha said handing him a folder. He opened it. "Human bidding party?" Steve said confused. Natasha nodded. "Quills having it tomorrow night. Wanda and Pietro cant go but we might have one persons team who was invited." She said. 

"Who." Steve said flipping threw the folder. "Scott Lang, you know-" Natasha said. "-The ant guy?" Thor asked and Natasha nodded. "With hope and Hank, there only watching, if something happens they can't do anything." Natasha said and Steve nodded. She patted his shoulder. "Eat something, get a shower... and please shave that beard I like the other Steve better." She said leaving the room. He Looked over to Thor who was staring at him. "What?" Steve asked. "What are you making, super solider?" Thor asked. "Bacon, eggs." He said setting down the stuff.

"May I assist you? He asked getting up. "Yeah, that's fine." Steve said while Thor took out two pans and put them on the stove.

|Later...|

"You think tony would be in it, also Clint?" Bruce asked setting down the folder. "Well, yes." Scott said. "They've been kidnapping people all week, them two were one of the victims." Hope said crossing her arms. "Not to mention, three days before the party." She added. "Okay, if you guys are going, we need something for you to signal us." Steve said.

"Oh, already have the thing for that!" Scott said with a smile. He took out a red button and ear come. "What is that, king of ants?" Thor asked pointing to the button. "Well, put these in your ear, and if you press the button it sends a beep." Scott said. "Telling you that something is wrong." Hank added. "How long have I been in my room? You already planned this?" Steve asked. "You were in your room for two whole days and yes, infact we did... Kinda." Natasha said.

"Well, then... Shall we get ready?" Everyone nodded.

Steve ended up shaving off the facial hair and washed his body. "Good and new." He said to him self.

|Clint's POV|

I wiggled in my chair, yelling curse words at them as they strapped me down on a operation table. They put a cloth in my mouth to shut me up. "Now, you must be asking..." The man paused while he took out a folder. "What's going on? Well..." He said looking over to the doctors and scientist. "Scott Lang's?" He asked and they nodded. "Anyway, we needed someone to experiment on." He said.

I looked over to the tube he was holding. I raised an eyebrow. 'Sperm!? What the hell...' I thought looking back at the man. "This is a DNA sample from Scott Lang-" he said. 'Scott? How'd they get that.. haven't seen him in awhile.' I thought. "- and we need to do a little surgery, like the experiment." He said with a flashy grin on his face. I wanted to punch him, not just him, all of them.

They started to take off my clothes as I tried to move away. Once they stripped me, they knocked me out leaving me with mad doctors..

When I woke, I was still in the seat, with pants on. My lower body hurt, including my stomach and head. I look over to see people talking. I looked around and at my torso. There was two small cuts that were stitched up by the belt of my pants. They come back into the room, and I closed my eyes.

"So your saying, that it worked? Or?" The man asked. I listened in. "Yes, if we sell him we will point it out." A woman said. "Ok, get his clothes back on and tie him back in the room." The woman said, foot steps getting quiet. The man picked me up and put me back into my clothes...

|With Steve|

"What the hell?" Natasha said to herself. She had been hacking into The mainframe of the kidnappers files. She wanted to know why they had took them in the first place. It couldn't have just been because of the bidding, right? She clicked one of the files on there data have.

"Experiment? What kind though..." Natasha thought. She started to dig more into it. "Updated today?" She said. Confusion running over her emotional. She kept digging until she finally got into it. And she read: "Pregnant Man Experiment?" She said

There was a video from today. "Natasha, it's time to go." Bruce said leaving. She cut her computer off and left down the hall. "So we have to stay outside, okay." Bruce said and everyone nodded.

They got on a ship and left towards the bidding party. Scott and his people were already in. Scott sent a message to the team ; The bidding is starting, tony and Clint are up there. I have to put up my phone.

"Okay let's sit for a few minutes, if anything goes wrong. We know what to do." Natasha said the sat down and waited. Watching the guards outside walk around. Natasha was staring off into space. "Natalie, are you okay?" Thor asked. "You have been off since we came." He added. "Yeah... It's just that I came along something in there database..." She said.

"It doesn't feel right.... They wouldn't just kidnap them." She said. "I came across a document." She said with a confused face. "What kind?" Bruce asked. "Well... That's it, it was an Experiment." She said. "To make a man pregnant, I read some of the things. They can do it." Natasha said. "Do you think they did it on Tony or Clint?" Steve asked. "We don't know until we check."

A moment later the beep went of, multiple times, like Scott was spamming it. They ran into the building, having to... 'knock out' a few people on the way.

Steve peeked into the door. "QUILL!?" He yelled slamming the door open. Tony was on the ground, hopeless at this point. Steve ran over to him, teammates following. Second's later the man who had beat up Tony was on the ground and dead. Clint was looking I'll and Natasha was working her way to get him down.

Scott had ran up to the platform and helped Natasha. "Scott, get him to the ship." Natasha said and he nodded. As the man fell Quill and Steve's eyes met. "Quill." Steve said dropping the gun. Quill ran out the door, steve following behind. "Hey, it wasn't me! You'll get over it in a year man, just please don't ketchup!" Quill said running for his life at this point.

He ran to a aircraft and closed the door, locking it. Drax, rocket, Gamora, and groot followed in a different door. They then went out into space as Steve kicked down the door. He ran back to the huge room where Natasha was looking at Tony while Thor held him. "Give me." Steve wined and took Tony in his arms.

"Scott and Clint are at the ship with Bruce, and hope." Thor said with a smile. "Okay, well, let's get Tony there too." Steve said as they also got to the ship. Clint was laid down on a table, sleeping. And Tony was soon on one too. Sleeping peacefully. "Bruce, and uh... Hank can you check them out. Someone." Steve said and plopped down in a seat. "Yeah, do you want us to start leaving?" Bruce asked and Steve shook his head.

Bruce went to Tony with a cloth and wiped down the blood from his face. While hank looked at Clint. He check his heart beat, pulse, and eyes. Natasha had went back on the computer and opened the files again. Bruce rapped tony's hand and wrist up and put bandaids on his face and arms. "Ok, this is the video, it might have more information on it." Natasha said getting everyone attention. They walked over to the screen and Natasha pressed Play.

|To be continued|

I can't wait to make the next chapter! What you guys think is going to happen? I kinda wanna see what hypotheses you guys have! Can't wait.