Chapter 14

Tubbos frightened scream and Erets surprised shout where just barely heard in the chaos.

The arrow zoomed in slow motion directly towards Wilbur, who was motionless in shock. Instinctively, I raised an arm to block the arrow from piercing Wilburs stomach.

Just when I expected pain flaring on my arm, Eret moved as swift as a snake, kicking the table to propel himself forwards and smashed his shield on the floor in front of us. Thunk. The arrow bounced off, clattering on the floor, but didn't go through. We all stood there in silence.

"WHAT. THE FUCK" Tommy shouted in shock, finnaly breaking the silence.

"Holy- thank you Eret. You saved us." I said with a sick stomach, sighing in relief. My brain couldn't process what just happened.

"Well, I suppose they want to have a little talk, don't you all think so?" Wilbur said calmly with a chuckle, as if his life wasn't in danger just a second ago. He stepped out of the caravan despite our protests and warnings. I didn't know if he was stupid or brave as hell.

"Gentleman!" Wilbur shouted at Dream and the others, who were currently standing menacingly on the blackstone walls. One by one, we all followed Wilbur outside.

I glanced at Dream to see what he was doing, and he was looking at Wilbur with that cold stair. Suddenly I felt a cold chill come down my spine. He wasn't looking at him, he was looking at me. I immediately turned away to avoid his cold gaze.

"How are you?" Wilbur continues to shout at Dream. Tommy let out a snicker, and the others laughed a little. The only people who didn't find that funny were me and Eret. We looked at each other warily, sharing a silent worry. They were getting too cocky.

"Good." Replied Dream bluntly. George smiled a bit.

"Do you like the view of our nation?" Wilbur asked in a friendly tone, trying to strike a conversation. I look up to see Punz pointing his crossbow at us. I elbowed Eret, flicking my head towards his direction.

"I thought this was a trailer park." Dream responded, and his friends all laughed.

"Very funny." Wilbur responded drily. "Alright, listen. We will meet you in the fields, but on our own terms."

"YEAH BITCH!" Tommy interrupted, catching us all by surprise.

"Please stop making this worse." Pleaded Tubbo, pulling Tommy back.

"Okay then." Dream said, and with that, he turned his back and walked away with the others. We waited silently until Dream was nowhere to be seen.

"Prepare your armours, gents" Wilbur commanded, turning towards us. "Oh and (Y/n)?"

"Yes Wilbur?" I asked, puzzled.

"I think it's time for you to get your uniform."

[ ------------------------------------- ]

"Alright everyone, are you all ready?" Asked Wilbur.

We all stood together in a loose circle, everyone covered in full netherite with bits of diamonds here and there. Only Wilbur stood out, wearing nothing but a uniform. I narrowed my eyes on him, trying to think of why he would do such a bold yet stupid move.

We all tried to salvage everything we could find, arrows, golden apples, bows... but we were clearly underprepared compared to our opponents. Despite the dire situation, I didn't even think of using Dreams pity items for myself. I handed all the valuables to Wilbur, and he evenly separated them to everyone else.

"Yes Wilbur." I answered, along with everyone else.

"Okay, men!" He said. "No matter what happens today, just remember, that we are on the right side of history."

I smiled. He really did know how to encourage everyone.

"Alright, everyone. Onwards!"

To be continued...

Hi, the author here!
Sorry about not posting for a long time, like a LONG time.
As you all know, I'm an amateur writer, so I've been having trouble motivating myself to write this story.
So I decided to take a long break, and now I'm as good as new!
Next chapter is coming soon! And thank you for everything :)