Chapter 3

I continued walking down a path on the side of a hill. It was 9 in the morning, and I still can't find anyone. That was when I saw someone else.

Blond hair, but not like Dreams. His was bright and energetic, like a little boys.

He was wearing a red and white shirt, and his eyes were bright blue, which made him look more like a child.

Tommy!

"Hey (y/n)! What are you doing here?" he said with a nig smile.

"Taking a walk, I want to explore the server more, because I'm going to live here anyways." I said.

"That's the spirit! Do you want me to show you around?" Tommy said with a huge grin on his face.

I though of Dream telling me if I needed a tour to call him, and I suddenly felt guilty.

He's dangerous. I thought. stay away from him.

But he seems nice. The other side of me said. Why be mean if he means no harm?

Shut up. I said. I'll ask him later. And so it was set.

"(y/n)? Hello (y/n), are you there?" Said Tommy, snapping me out of my thought.

"What? Sorry, I was thinking of something. Can you repeat?"

Tommy pursed his lips. I knew that he had a small temper, and his ego was huge. You really don't want to see him go mad. He could ramble on for hours, even days.

"I said, do you want a tour?" he repeated.

"Yeah, sure. Where are we going first?"

[ ------------------------------------- ]

We walked around houses and and structures, and Tommy told me which one belong to who.

"That wooden mansion is Tubbos. Tubbo is my friend, he's a cool guy, just a little clingy." Tommy said while pointing to a tall wooden mansion.

That was when a teenager the size of Tommy, with bright brown hair and a dark green shirt walked out of the door.  His eyes were the same color as Tommy's, bright blue and energetic. You could of easily mistakend them as twins, if not for their hair color. 

"Tommy!" Shouted Tubbo. "Why are you- who is this?"

"Him? He's-"

"(Y/n)" I interrupted, holding my hand out. "the names (y/n)."

"Well, I was going to say that." He grumbled

"Nice to meet you (y/n)." Said Tubbo, awkwardly shaking my hand. "Welcome to the server."

We stood there silently for 3 minutes.

"Well, why don't I show you around Tubbos house?" Tommy declared, finally breaking the silence.

To be continued...