Chapter 2

I stumbled back and fell into the pond with a splash.

But then the man grabbed me by my arm and with a swift move, pulled me by my arm and back to my feet.

"Are you alright?" He asked me with a dangerously calm voice.

"Wait- your, no." I sputtered, trying to keep calm. But my brain was sending red flags and sirens so loud that my head was starting to hurt.

"Ah, where are my manners?" he said with a hint of amusement "I haven't introduced myself yet. Although it seems like you already know who I am?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. You are.... are..."

"Dream," he said, stifling his laughter.

"Oh."

How could I be so stupid? Of course it's Dream. He's the leader of the server. He's one of the most famous and cunning people in the world. And the mask plus the green sweater, it's not like everybody has one. 

"Yes, that was what I was thinking of."

"So what are you doing here at 6 am?" he said with his calm voice.

Crap. I didn't want to tell Dream about the dream. It's just a feeling. So I used my incredible social skills and flipped the question around.

"What are you doing?"

"Couldn't sleep" He said shortly

"Me too." I responded with a huff

Awkward silence

That's some great social skills you got there, I thought, almost snickering.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, finally breaking the silence.

"(y/n)." I responded

"Interesting. Well, if you need a tour around the server, just give me a call." He said, starting to sprint and running past me.   

Huh, strange guy. I wonder how he could be dangerous...

To be continued...