Chapter 11

Well, surprise surprise, I was put on guard outside the south with Eret.

We only had a few people that were with us in L'manburg, and they were me, Wilbur, and Eret.

Tommy went to go and find Tubbo, and hasn't come backed yet. Wilbur ordered Fundy to go and search for them, fearing that they might be in danger. You could hear loud and clear them arguing halfway across the world. Fundy was shouting something about caring, family, unfair, Tommy and tubbo. I tried not to eavesdrop, but the shouting was filling inside the walls. After some time of awkwardly standing outside hearing them arguing, Fundy stormed outside, face full of tears. It seemed like Wilbur won this one.

While me and Eret were standing outside looking for enemies, he helped me fix my new armor. He also showed me how to properly wear it for the future. The entire time, I didn't dare to look at his eyes, afraid to see jealousy in it. But when I did, something surprised me.

What I found wasn't any normal eyes. In fact, there wasn't any eyes at all. All there was were cold glowing white eyes. Seeing that sent chills up my spins.

But I don't judge a book by its cover. In fact, Eret was a nice and caring person. He had a knack of explaining things very well. It only took 15 minutes for me to understand how to put on armour.

"Eret, how do you fell about the war?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing much honestly." He responded in a deep voice. "I just hope it ends soon."

"You're not confident that we'll win?" I asked, puzzled by his lack of enthusiasm.

"We'll?" He asked, sounding confused. But then he slapped his forehead. "Oh yeah right you just joined."

"Trying to prove to me that I'm the third wheel, are you?" I said chuckling. He smiled back and let out a laugh.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps approaching us. I raised my bow instinctively and Eret drew out his enchanted sword and a shield. Sweat was dripping down my neck. This was going to be my first battle, or my last.

But it wasn't an enemy, in fact it was Tubbo and Fundy. They burst through the trees, sprinting as if their life depended on it.

"Where is Tommy?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"We lost him in the fight!" Fundy shouted back. "He told us to run, and he would hold him off."

"WHAT?" Yelled Eret, clearly devastated. "Why would you do that?"

"Where is he?" I yelled.

"He should be behind us, but-" his word cut off as I sprinted to the forest.

"(Y/n), wait!"

I ran in a strait line until I reached the end of the forest, and that was where I found a tall and thin tower made out of blackstone and oak logs looming over the land. And Tommy was trapped on top with Sapnap pointing a loaded crossbow at his throat.

To be continued...