Chapter 1

"WAIT! NO-"

I jolt awake for the nightmare and tumble off of my bed. I hit my head on the nightstand, and pain sprouted across my head.

It was a nightmare.

Of course it was a nightmare.

I've only been on the server for 4 days, and in those days, I've only been able to build a house, get full diamond armor, and talk to ⅓ of the people in it.

There's no way that I could get into trouble, is there?

Shoving the thought away from my head, I get prepared for the day. I checked the clock, and it said that it was 4:37 am, so no one was outside right now. Which was good, because I didn't want to talk to anyone after the nightmare.

What am I thinking? It was just a Dream. Why am I so worried? Stop it. But it was useless. Yelling at myself won't get the shivering to stop. So It's better to just get on with the day.

[ ------------------------------------- ]

I stumbled into my partly finished kitchen to look for some food to eat. Part of the wall was missing, leaving the sun open to shine on the table. I better get that fixed, I thought.

I grabbed 2 apples, a mushroom soup, and a bottle of water. Checking the chest again, the only food left were some water, and a raw chicken. How pitiful. I thought. I better get more food or else I'll starve to death.

But I can go and visit the other people, and get food in the meantime. There for I can be more productive. Yeah, that will do. I said to myself.

[ ------------------------------------- ]

Walking outside in the Dream SMP is a pleasant experience.

You see some  trees along the path that everyone uses, but not too many that they overwhelm you, and also not so that there aren't any and it looks like a plain waist land.

You can also see some structures here and there, just so you know that this place has people living in it.

Suddenly, I bumped into something and fell back on my back, knocking the breath out of me.

Not something, someone.

"OW! Holy shit, watch where you're going g- oh." he paused "I haven't seen you before."

"Oowwwww..." I whined.

There was blood dripping down my nose, and I saw that under his hands, his chin was bruised.

Now my white t-shirt is stained with blood.

You idiot. Now look what you've done.

"Hey, are you ok?" the stranger asked, breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." I said while pinching my nose.

"You don't look fine to me" he said, pointing to my bloody nose. "That needs to be taken care of."

"No no, I'm fine. How's your chin? I'm so sorry, I'll never make the same mistake again. Next time-"

"Let's go to the pond to clear you up." He said with a hint of pity.

I slowly walked towards the pond with my hands on my bleeding nose.

I splashed fresh water on my face, and the water turned a little murky. When I turned to thank the man, that was when I first saw him.

Slender body, sharp chin. Dusty blonde hair under the green hood. Armed like a warrior, with a crossbow and a axe on his back.

But what standed out most was the white mask with a smiley face covering his eyes and nose.

This was the man in my dreams.

To be continued....