Chapter 15: Partial shade

(Eurus): are all these people part of the team ? I thought each of them could only accommodate a limited number of people.
(Heath): normally it is, but this time we are dealing with a lord team.
(Eurus): a team...Lord ?
(Lezith): I want to talk to the leader of each of the teams, the two shadows, and you mister prof.
(Perth): we don't have a leader.
(Heath): Go ahead, I don't mind.
(Louis): I'm coming.
(Lezith): You are neither a leader nor owner of a shadow if I am not mistaken.
(Bhaal): don't force Louis.
(Louis): William is going and there is no way I can leave him alone inside.
(William): I can manage you know ?
(Louis): let me come or it will go badly.
(Lezith) sigh: is that a threat ?
(Louis): You're in luck, it's just a warning.
(Lezith): lucky eh ? You seem to have quite a character for a third member...
(Leraje): please don't provoke it. It will end badly.
(Lezith): I'm not trying to provoke anyone, it's just that if a fight breaks out now you won't make it out alive.

Once the discussion is over, the small group goes to a room a little out of sight and comes across a face that is familiar to them.

(Louis): what are you doing here ?
(Arthur): I am a big yellow elite, I remind you. I did not force to come me.
(Louis): figure you that I was right to force. Now I have more luck that I can make you swallow your pride.
(Arthur): oh woo, I'm too scared.
(Lezith): Arthur, stop immediately. You're not allowed to be here either, so be kidding.
(Louis): he is already enough I think.
(William): Louis, I think I asked you to calm down.
(Louis): this kid makes me mad.
(Leraje): I understand but if you kill him...
(Louis): that will make one more to my list. And I would be very proud to display this one.
(William): opium leaves it.
(Perth): what are you talking about Will ?