Chapter 52: annoncement

(President): Some have started sealing them again William. There are shadows in your team ?
(William): I beg your pardon ?
(President): I have nothing against shadows, but better be careful that they don't get fooled. The purples paid the price...
(William): I...I'll see what I can do.

Upon his return, everyone notices that their leader looks disturbed. William asks if he can speak with Biakhov alone.

(Biakhov): I swear I didn't do anything wrong ! I haven't killed any innocents since yesterday !
(William): I...wait, what ?
(Biakhov): Uh...nothing. what do you want to tell me ?
(William): The president told me about Russian violet elites, I know you have contacts there.
(Biakhov): correct. And so ?
(William): They formed an alliance with the French reds. They provide them with criminals against shadows that they seal.
(Biakhov): how do you know all this ?
(William): Just a guess. It wasn't difficult. The president told me that they provided them and that they had started sealing them again.
(Biakhov): and you want us to go ? If so, with pleasure...
(William): Not everyone will come.  Bhaal will stay here to take care of Louis. You, Eurus and Curtis can come with me.
(Biakhov): Hé hé, it works.

Returning to their comrades, they quickly noticed that one was very happy and the other had a blank face.

(William): How are you Louis ?
(Louis): I'm fine. But it's not important. Tell us what's going on.
(Biakhov): we are going to Russia !
(William): I'm sorry, we don't really have time to rest.
(Bhaal): It's nothing Will. You said it, we signed up for it. It's our job.
(Louis): you will explain to us on the way.
(William): You...won't come Louis. I prefer that you stay with Bhaal in view of your deteriorating health.
(Louis): you're kidding I hope ?
(William): No, I'm sorry.