Chapter 45: forest

(Eiji): of course that concerns me.  Where are you going like this ?
(Leraje): I must warn them of the danger.
(Eiji): We don't care, it's not our problem.
(Leraje): they have children and are alone in the world. They need to know that they can count on someone to help them.
(Eiji): I couldn't change your mind, could I ?
(Leraje): of course not. On the other hand, you can come with me if you want.

The two elites wait for nightfall to go where they saw them that morning. Eiji doesn't expect much compared to his comrade.

(Eiji): Do you think we'll find them ?
(Leraje): I hope. Normally they mark out their territory, they should notice that...
(?): what are you doing here ?
(Eiji): Damn...they're the ones who finally found us.
(Leraje): We're sorry to disturb you. We just want...to chat.

He stood before them, huge and majestic.  A true creature of the gods with great wisdom.

(?): people like you never speak. They prefer to kill.
(Leraje): listen, I know you must be very afraid and you must do everything to protect your children but...
(?): I beg your pardon ? How do you know ?
(Eiji) whispers: don't talk about it...he'll get scared.
(?): I'm not the type to get scared so easily. And whispering is useless when it's only you who open your mouth, I hear everything. I repeat it to you one last time: who.are.you ?
(Leraje): My...my name is Leraje, I am the elite who protected you a few years ago. If you only knew how reassured I am to know you are alive.
(?): and you changed your mind ? Did you come back to kill us ?
(Leraje): during all this time I thought something bad had happened to you, I tortured myself until I saw you here again. I would like...to know more about creatures like you.
(?): creature ? It is a very negative way of calling us.
(Eiji): Tact is not his strong suit.
(Leraje): you don't know me well enough to say it...