Chapter 56: reinforcements.

(Kleef): what !?
(Biakhov): Me too...
(Louis): You thought I was going to miss an opportunity to destroy it ?  Ah ! Never...

An overpowering aura seemed to take possession of him, a sign that he had really managed to get along with his shadow. Kleef being alone, it was now or never to bring him down...

(Kleef): Aval ! Unleash yourself...
(Aval): I'm sorry gentlemen, I have no choice...
(Picara): Of course you have it Aval...
(Perth): Picara !? But you can't be here without hurting Eurus !
(Picara): That's why I can't stay very long. Aval, why are you doing this ?
(Aval): I have no choice your Highness, he is too strong for me...

The blows are linked and despite the number of men in front of him, Kleef resists, he resists...until the final blow which was carried to him by his own shadow with the help of his king.

(Kleef): Aval, what did you do !?
(Curtis): What's going on...
(Perth): It's like...in the purples.
(Aval): I'm sorry sir, but I couldn't anymore.
(Picara): you have done too much harm Kleef, you no longer deserve your shadow.
(Kleef): So I will...die ?
(Bhaal): You totally deserve it.  If it was up to me, I would have made you suffer even more...
(Martin): welcome back to Xavior Aval.
(Aval): thank you...thank you very much.

-

(Nomad): how are you feeling ?
(Eurus): Don't worry. I've lived without seeing him since I was born, so I can hold on a little longer...

The young girl tried to hide her pain as best she could, but Nomad knows all this too well to be fooled.

(Mendeles): Damn, look, they came back ! They succeeded !
(?): Thank you, thank you very much.
(Picara): it's not us you have to thank...it's them...
(Nomad): Perth !?
(Perth): We're fine don't worry.  This story is settled.
(Eurus): Louis, Bhaal !? Wha...
(Bhaal): Don't say anything, it's already complicated enough as it is...