Chapter 21: Alignment

(Bhaal): go Louis. Explain to them what an alignment is.
(Louis): When certain stars are aligned in a certain way, it allows shadows like yours to get out of your grip. Then you can take the time to talk to her and renew your contract.
(Eurus): renew...my contract ?
(William): it's worse than I thought...
(Louis): since when do you have your shadow Eurus ?
(Eurus): I was born with...I think.
(Curtis): I thought it was impossible Louis.
(Louis): I thought so too. And you've never experienced an alignment...it's even crazier. Your shadow must surely be dying of boredom right now.
(Biakhov): do you think you'll be okay Louis ?
(Louis): since when do you worry about me ?
(Biakhov): I have feelings you know ? I know the alignment doesn't always go well for you...
(Louis): It's supposed to be a personal moment.
(Bhaal): seeing how angry you are each time it's complicated not to listen... Opium and you are far from getting along eh ?
(Louis): that...does not concern you. Curtis, I'm gonna need you.
(Curtis): as you like.
(William): Gentlemen, I would like to test you. Then we will see if you are worthy to stay...
(2): bah...as you like.
(1): it will be easy...
(3): prepare your luggage my brothers.
(Curtis): what have you planned William ?
(William): don't worry. Louis, don't hide anything from him. You know he can remain silent like a grave.
(Louis): uh...okay.

The triplets are ready to do battle with William who is counting on his team to ensure that the brothers do not move here. Louis is reluctant to speak to speak with Curtis who is anxious to find out what is going on.

(Curtis): So ? What did you want to talk to me about ?
(Louis): It might not be a good idea, or even the time. I might not even be the right person to talk about this. And you yourself probably don't want to talk about that with me...