Chapter 46: family

(?): Dear ? Everything is fine ?
(?): hm...yes, go back with the little ones.
(?): you know them ?
(?): no, they say they want to discuss.
(?): you shouldn't be here. It's dangerous.
(Leraje): we know how to defend ourselves. However, if some people find you, they will want to kill you.
(?): we are aware of it. That's why I don't trust you.
(?): come on honey, stay calm. Your face tells me something young man.
(?): he is the one who allowed us to flee that day.

Compared to his husband, this man was not afraid. On the contrary, he would like to trust them and learn more. He eventually convinces him and everyone heads for the center of the forest.

(?): welcome, don't mind my husband.  He finds it very difficult to trust humans.
(Eiji): it's normal sir. There is no problem.
(?): let me do the introductions. My name is Martin, my husband Vladimir and...our children...
(?): who are they ?
(?): why are they here ?
(Martin): in order: Skif, Gaon, Victor and Charli.
(Vladimir): Aren't the four of you supposed to be in bed ?
(Gaon): we heard some noise so we came.
(Charli): do they want to hurt us ?
(Eiji): We would have done it already if that was what we wanted.
(Vladimir): your friend has a sense of humor who does not displease me.
(Leraje): Please excuse him. All we want is to help you. Moving so often must be exhausting for you. We have something to help you.
(Martin): it remains dangerous in any case. We cannot afford to endanger them.
(Eiji): If people don't know you are Alphasts you look completely normal.
(Leraje): We don't want to put pressure on you. Just know that you can count on us.

The children remain perplexed, the two men do not know what to say.  They feel at an impasse.  They phoned had problems so far...