Chapter 26: The mother.

(William): in England yes.
(Eurus): not that. I mean...leave the group.
(Bhaal): why you should leave the group.
(Picara): It is known that two shadows will find it difficult to stay close. Especially if one of them is...unstable.
(Biakhov): oh ? Picara that's it ?
(Picara): exactly sir.
(Biakhov): I already love him.
(Picara): If you will allow me, we had better go if we don't want to arrive late.
(William): correct, delighted to have met you Picara.
(Picara): me too. I hope your friend will be okay with it.
(William): and you don't need to worry Eurus. You are a full member of the group now.
(Eurus): thank you...

Here they are. Bhaal, Will and Curtis thus find themselves alone with a comrade in a bad state. Unfortunately for them, an unexpected visit will complicate matters...

(Bhaal): are you expecting someone ?
(William): no nobody. Curtis?
(Curtis): neither. I am going to open.
(William): let me take care of it. Rest.

-

(William): hello, sorry but we..Madame Sebastiane ?
(Sebastiane): hello William. The alignment must have ended, I am coming to see my son.
(William): uh...I'm sorry but he's not able to receive you at the moment.
(Sébastiane): can I have some explanations ?
(William): he...is busy. His training takes a long time, you know.
(Sebastiane): oh...you again. You haven't left the team yet as I see it...
(Curtis): Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not going to go. They need me whether you like it or not.
(Sebastiane): what insolence.
(Curtis): William. It's good.
(William): really ? He is awake ?
(Sebastiane): how's that "awake" ? My son is not the type to go to bed so early...

The woman ignores the team leader's remarks and goes straight up to Louis' room.