Chapter 42: Eternity

(William): do you have shadows on your team ?
(Aguiri): yes, hm...my knight has one but it is quite discreet. Unfortunately they still managed to spot her. Yet we thought the red elites were trustworthy.
(Leraje): Regardless of the nationality of the team, the red elites will always be puffs.
(Biakhov): uh...you're a red Leraje.
(Leraje): I think I have already proven myself Biakhov.
(?): Good evening. What...is everything okay ? Chief ?
(Auguiri): good evening Eiji. Don't worry, they just answered our call.
(Eiji): he is a red elite !
(Leraje): you have a shadow...
(Eiji): You are crazy if you think that will accept your...damn it.

The knight stops without finishing his sentence. He has just spotted the presence of the other two shadows and manages to perceive their power. He rushes to his leader, ready to protect him.

(Eiji): do you have something planned ?  Are you going to get rid of us ?  Regardless, I won't let you.
(Aguiri): calm. They are not there for that, I already told you.
(Louis): It's going to end badly, that's for sure. William, we better give up.
(Aguiri): please. You are our only chance. If we can't unite our forces, they will take over us and it will be all over...
(Perth): we are in the game.
(Wiliam): the same. You don't have to worry.
(Aguiri): thank you. Eiji, would you like to prepare the rooms for our guests ?
(Eiji) sigh: well...

The rooms being ready, the groups separate and go to rest. Eiji asked that Leraje be alone, he doesn't trust him.

(Nomad): Eurus ? You're awake ?
(Eurus): yes, what's going on ?
(Nomad): You wanted to know more about Leraje, right ?
(Eurus): uh...yes. but if it's supposed to be kept secret, that's okay...
(Nomad): I admit I always wanted to know too. We can try to ask him if you want.
(Eurus): ok, let's go.